11556 64Th Ave Seminole FL 33772 MLS U8078891
Reduced By $15,100
last change 3/24/2020
Less Photos /\
11556 64Th Ave
Home Description: 11556 64Th Ave
FABULOUS 3 BD/2.5 BA BLOCK HOME IN SEMINOLE’S BAY RIDGE TERRACE NEIGHBORHOOD. This well-maintained home has lovely curb appeal with a freshly painted exterior and welcoming front entrance. Inside, you’ll find a split floorplan offering plenty of room for family and entertaining with 1649 SF of living space. The kitchen has stainless appliances, pantry and adjacent dining room with built-in shelving. There’s also a living room, family room, Florida room and a mud room with a half bath accessible from the garage. The master suite has a spacious bath. Secondary bedrooms share a guest bath with a large vanity and tub/shower. Other features include loads of storage, a new flat roof (2016), new HVAC (2019), double paned windows, tankless water heater (2020) and newly polished terrazzo floors. The easy to maintain lawn has a deep well-fed irrigation system and plenty of room for a pool if desired. The single car garage has room for parking and a washer/dryer. Conveniently located close to Seminole City Square, top-rated Seminole schools and gorgeous Gulf beaches. In a non-flood zone! Come see this one today.
- Elementary School: Seminole Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Terrazzo
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2339
Available now at $299,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7388
- Lot Dim: 74x100
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No pet restrictions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$348,449 (16.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $182/sqft,
which is 11.2% less than similar homes
in the 33772 zip code.
11556 64Th Ave Seminole FL 33772
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11556 64Th Ave
For Sale Near: 11556 64Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,519*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Seminole.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8078891) located at 11556 64Th Ave Seminole FL 33772, call: 813-452-4250
11556 64Th Ave, Seminole FL is a single family home of 1649 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1960.
A comparable home for sale at 10018 121St St in Seminole is listed at $310,000.
This home on 11556 64Th Ave has decreased in price by $15,100 and the last change was on 3/24/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Ridgewood Groves, Seminole Lake Village and Green Grove Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8078891 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2020 (71 days ago).