116 Read St Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8214158
Reduced By $5,000
last change 9/22/2023
Less Photos /\
116 Read St
Home Description: 116 Read St
Welcome home to this historic Tarpon Springs Bayou Bungalow! Relax on the screened in front porch or take a stroll down to the bayou and into downtown Tarpon Springs, home of the world famous sponge docks and restaurants galore! This bungalow style home is nestled in with million dollars home in a unbeatable location! Beautiful terrazzo floors throughout, even on the front porch! The home is full of charm and the backyard is a gardener's dream, full of unique native plants. Both bedrooms are spacious with big closets. Enjoy one oversized bath and an additional shower in the laundry room. Recent upgrades include: Brand new Thor gas range & refrigerator, a metal and wide panel perimeter fence around the entire property, fresh interior paint, upgraded landscaping, updated PGT windows throughout with hurricane shutters and a newer washer and dryer in the laundry room. The home is equipped with gas (propane), water heater (2020), electrical panel (2020). Home comes with a 1 year home warranty from First American. No flooding during Idalia, 16+ ft above sea level!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dryer,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Terrazzo
- Dining Room Features: Tile Counters
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape,Non Toxic Fertilizer/Pesticides
- Building Sqft: 1401
Available now at $379,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered,Off Street
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6804.00
- Lot Dim: 57x120
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone,Historic District,Sidewalk,Street Brick
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 727-403-7280
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$394,400 (3.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $406/sqft,
which is 19.6% less than similar homes
in the 34689 zip code.
116 Read St Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,848*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LUXE PROPERTIES INTL, LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8214158) located at 116 Read St Tarpon Springs FL 34689, call: 813-452-4250
116 Read St, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 936 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1943 Park Ave in Tarpon Springs is listed at $199,900.
This home on 116 Read St has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 9/22/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
The Marina, Beckett Way Townhomes and Hidden Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8214158 has been posted on this site since 9/18/2023 (7 days ago).