11635 131St St Largo FL 33774 MLS T3311681
Less Photos /\
11635 131St St
Home Description: 11635 131St St
This one of a kind home is located in a non HOA/CDD area and offers so many options including potential for a home business, in-law suite and rental income! Situated on OVER AN ACRE with the combined parcels and located in a NON FLOOD ZONE has endless opportunities. The Gulf of Mexico's pristine beaches at Indian Rocks Beach are a short bike ride away (3 miles) and The 18-hole Executive Largo Golf Course is a half mile! The home is nestled amongst mature trees and the circular driveway welcomes you into this recently updated split level floor plan! The foyer greets and leads you into the living space that has tons of natural lighting! The newly remodeled kitchen is a DREAM with Granite counter tops, farmhouse sink, shaker style cabinets that are soft close and has pot drawers, blade-less ceiling fan/lighting, all new hardware and Whirlpool stainless steel appliances that includes a French door refrigerator. Entertain with ease as there is plenty of room for a kitchen eat-in space while overlooking the family room which is large enough to accommodate OVERSIZED furniture and has recently refreshed hearth with a newly installed mantle and freshly painted stone! There is an additional room that can be used as a dining room, man cave, play room and can even convert to a 4TH BEDROOM with ease as there is a WALK IN CLOSET! This home is truly designed for privacy with as the SPLIT LEVEL floor plan offers the master bedroom and en suite separated from the two secondary bedrooms that share an updated guest bathroom that is complete with QUARTZ countertop, tiled shower/tub combination and updated fixtures! Your guests will be impressed! The newly installed engineered hardwood flooring is throughout all the main living spaces and ALL THE BEDROOMS in the main home! The additional square footage is separated for even more PRIVACY as it has it’s own access and allows unlimited usage! There is space for a Kitchenette if desired and two rooms which can be used for a living and bedrooms space, office front, man cave and even INCOME GENERATING! Storage for your toys including boats, RVs/motorhome or work related equipment such as lawn care trailers or other heavy duty equipment is no problem as this lot is large enough to accommodate! This location is IDEAL as it is within minutes to US-19, the beaches, tons of walkability to restaurants, shopping and less than 30 minutes to Tampa International Airport, Downtown Tampa and 35 minutes to MacDill AFB, this home is THE ONE!
- Elementary School: Oakhurst Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Bamboo,Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Studio Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Family Room,Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3292
Available now at $549,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 34264.00
- Lot Dim: 114x300
- Lot Acres: 1.1000
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 10+
- Max Pet Weight: 999
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$561,673 (2.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $231/sqft,
which is 5.0% less than similar homes
in the 33774 zip code.
11635 131St St Largo FL 33774
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11635 131St St
For Sale Near: 11635 131St St
- Approx Payment:$2,675*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MCBRIDE KELLY & ASSOCIATES.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3311681) located at 11635 131St St Largo FL 33774, call: (813) 223-3366
11635 131St St, Largo FL is a single family home of 2376 sqft and
is currently priced at $549,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 13540 Las Palmas Dr in Largo is listed at $420,000.
This home on 11635 131St St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Harbor Hills, Alston Heights and Hillcrest Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3311681 has been posted on this site since 6/9/2021 (10 days ago).