11647 Spotted Margay Ave Venice FL 34292 MLS A4480437
Less Photos /\
11647 Spotted Margay Ave
Home Description: 11647 Spotted Margay Ave
Stunning Single Family Home, Meticulously Maintained with 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage & a Gorgeous Private Pool in the Sought-After Stoneybrook at Venice, Resort Style Gated Community within minutes of World Class Gulf Beaches, Top-Rated Schools, I-75, Famous Venice Island Restaurants & Shops, and so much more! This Fully Upgraded Popular Lennar Homes Capri Floor Plan Shows Like A Model with Plantation Shutters, Crown Moldings, Granite Countertops, Solid Wood Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Pebbletech Saltwater Pool, Brick-Paved Pool Deck & Driveway, Hurricane Shutters, Decorative Landscape Curbing, Barrel-Tiled Roof, Fully Screened Front Porch, Pool Cage & Lanai with Privacy Shades and A Brand New HVAC Unit with a 10 yr. Warranty that Guarantees Many More Cool Summers Ahead in Your Comfy & Cozy Home in Paradise! Location, Condition & Value Make this Home A Rare Opportunity For Homeowners with Distinctive Taste!
- Address: 11647 Spotted Margay Ave
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Handicap Modified, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Racquet Ball, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trails, Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Handicapped Accessible
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Pantry
- Dining Room Features: Bar, Handicapped Accessible
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granite Counters, Handicapped Accessible, Island, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Handicapped Accessible
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Handicapped Accessible, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6360
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1436
- HOA Fees: $469 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $156
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $620
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See attached HOA docs & verify with HOA management for updates.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$388,542 (7.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $216/sqft,
which is 15.9% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
11647 Spotted Margay Ave Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11647 Spotted Margay Ave
For Sale Near: 11647 Spotted Margay Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
11647 Spotted Margay Ave, Venice FL is a single family home of 1666 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 11827 Tempest Harbor Loop in Venice is listed at $244,900.
This home on 11647 Spotted Margay Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Verona Reserve, Venice Golf Country Club and Sawgrass are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480437 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (4 days ago).