117 9Th St Belleair Beach FL 33786 MLS U8097931
Less Photos /\
117 9Th St
Home Description: 117 9Th St
Welcome to your Belleair Beach Paradise! Beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home. Within walking distance to Belleair Beach’s community center, tennis courts, playground, PRIVATE beach, and intracoastal waterway, this home is situated in a GREAT location. This home has been beautifully renovated with high end, quality materials. Step in the front door to an open concept living space with view of kitchen, dining, and living room. The kitchen is a great entertaining area equipped with quartz countertops, new appliances, gas range, pot filler, wine/drink fridge, custom range hood, farmhouse sink, and veggie sink. Upstairs features all 4 bedrooms, laundry room, and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is oversized attached to a beautifully updated bathroom featuring a barn door, double vanity, walk-in shower with 2 shower heads, and a separate toilet room.
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Vinyl
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Island, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3159
Available now at $700,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7588
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Belleair Beach home in this zip code is
$1,388,750 (98.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $314/sqft,
which is 27.7% less than similar homes
in the 33786 zip code.
117 9Th St Belleair Beach FL 33786
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$3,405*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Re Champions.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8097931) located at 117 9Th St Belleair Beach FL 33786, call: 813-452-4250
117 9Th St, Belleair Beach FL is a single family home of 2229 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 3105 Wedgewood Dr in Belleair Beach is listed at $1,450,000.
This home on 117 9Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Belleair Beach, FL.
Winston Estates, Belleair Beach and Belleair Sands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8097931 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (10 days ago).