11715 Phoenix Circle Cir Tampa FL 33618 MLS T3311231
Less Photos /\
11715 Phoenix Circle Cir
Home Description: 11715 Phoenix Circle Cir
***HIGHEST AND BEST BY 4:30PM SATURDAY, 06/12*** Welcome to your full remodeled lake front pool home in the highly aspired -ORIGINAL CARROLLWOOD- neighborhood with Lake Carroll access. This 5 bed 3 full bath 2-car garage home has been meticulously renovated as a new build to suit your contemporary style. The cobblestone front entry walk leads to a full covered front porch. The open floor plan welcomes you with natural light and serene views of Lake Lipsey throughout the home. This open floor plan will welcome you with natural light specifically designed to showcase the picturesque water view of Lake Lipsey. Enjoy large windows, vaulted ceilings and skylights from nearly every room of this home. Fresh whitewashed tile flooring throughout the downstairs and polished solid wood floors throughout the upstairs. A chef’s dream kitchen - features floor length sliders and windows on the entire back wall that allow for an expansive waterfront view. Marble countertops with an island bar. New GE stainless steel smart appliances. Family room features stacked stone fireplace with fireplace cover and French doors leading out to covered lanai - great for relaxation and entertaining with private pool, new pavers and private dock. Downstairs full laundry area and full bath. Upstairs, you will enjoy your private master suite with Lake Lipsey views at every angle. Double vanity in master bath, stand-up shower and soaking tub with vaulted ceilings and skylights. HUGE master bedroom custom built walk-in closet. The upstairs guest bathroom features double vanity, stand-up shower, and new barn door. Enjoy sunrises and sunsets under the back lanai from your private waterfront oasis overlook your private pool, dock and endless view of Lake Lipsey. Updates include: newer roof, HVAC, water heater, windows, fence, blinds, backyard pool pavers, electric wiring & plumbing throughout. This home is situated at the end of a quaint street. Enjoy the Original Carrollwood lifestyle with all the wonderful amenities to White Sands Beach at Lake Carroll, Carrollwood Park, Scotty Cooper Park and Carrollwood Civic Association/Recreation Center. Lake Carroll access features a boat ramp and more. One of the best fishing ski lakes in Tampa Bay. Call -ORIGINAL CARROLLWOOD- your home today! Welcome home to your ultramodern renovated like new waterfront pool home.
- Address: 11715 Phoenix Circle Cir
- Levels: Two
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33618
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Carrollwood
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Boat Ramp,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Golf Carts OK,Park,Playground,Sidewalks,Special Community Restrictions,Tennis Courts,Water Access
- Elementary School: Carrollwood-HB
- Middle School: Adams-HB
- High School: Chamberlain-HB
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Name: LAKE LIPSEY
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Dock - Open,Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Exhaust Fan,Indoor Grill,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4116
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Street Lights,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 17330.00
- Lot Dim: 100 x 174
- Lot Acres: 0.4000
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $600 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $50
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$771,543 (4.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $241/sqft,
which is 8.3% less than similar homes
in the 33618 zip code.
11715 Phoenix Circle Cir Tampa FL 33618
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11715 Phoenix Circle Cir
- Approx Payment:$3,595*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MARK IT REALTY GROUP INC.
11715 Phoenix Circle Cir, Tampa FL is a single family home of 3072 sqft and
is currently priced at $739,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 9512 Windsong Ln in Tampa is listed at $1,000,000.
This home on 11715 Phoenix Circle Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Hampton Place, Lake Ellen and The Hamlet are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3311231 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (9 days ago).