11717 Glen Wessex Ct Tampa FL 33626 MLS T3250807
Less Photos /\
11717 Glen Wessex Ct
Home Description: 11717 Glen Wessex Ct
One of the LARGEST residences in Waterchase on the street beautifully situated along the lake, it is also located behind the additional gate of Mar Azul, offering the extra security to its residents. The home itself is absolutely STUNNING, and you'll be impressed as soon as you walk through the doors. Tasteful and elegant dining room overlooking the amazing park-like setting and the sitting/lounge area where the current owner has built an IMPRESSIVE 1,500-bottle WINE CELLAR. For those not finding a practical value of this unique feature, it can be easily transformed into a display of your beautiful glassware or art OR removed completely adding two feet of depth to the area. GORGEOUS wood floors are throughout the home. THE SMART and WELL THOUGHT-OUT floor plan offers private and comfortable rooms of generous size. 4 downstairs bedrooms are split in separate private wings. MASTER bedroom has an impressive entrance and a spa-like bathroom. Another separate wing nests two bedrooms that share a large (double vanity) bathroom, and a mud room/nook, perfect for school backpacks and sports bags! FAMILY ROOM is spacious and its sliding doors combine the indoors and outdoors, making the space appear even larger. GORGEOUS kitchen with white cabinetry, beautiful granite, and chic backsplash. AWESOME SPACE UPSTAIRS! A BONUS ROOM with large windows and lake views could be a playroom, another entertainment/game area. Your teenagers will never want to leave the house, it's such a great gathering space! Upstairs also are a couple flex spaces that could be used as a gym, craft or a yoga room. Equipped with a kitchenette and full bathroom (upstairs), this could also be perfect for an extended stay of a guest OR a live-in nanny. SO MANY possibilities! PLANTATION SHUTTERS, DESIGNER LIGHTING FIXTURES. INCREDIBLE serene outdoor oasis awaits outside. Covered and open areas, outdoor kitchen and a fire pit. SALT WATER pool. HIGH-QUALITY outdoor kitchen with stainless steel grill, built-in dishwasher, ice-maker, fridge, drawers, and serving units. LARGE fenced-in yard.
- Address: 11717 Glen Wessex Ct
- Levels: Two
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33626
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Waterchase
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- Elementary School: Bryant-HB
- Middle School: Farnell-HB
- High School: Sickles-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5917
Available now at $1,135,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 15436
- Lot Dim: 93.55x165
- Lot Acres: 0.35
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 622
- HOA Fees: $525 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $175
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,350
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with HOA
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$712,447 (37.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 17.1% less than similar homes
in the 33626 zip code.
11717 Glen Wessex Ct Tampa FL 33626
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11717 Glen Wessex Ct
For Sale Near: 11717 Glen Wessex Ct
- Approx Payment:$5,521*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3250807) located at 11717 Glen Wessex Ct Tampa FL 33626, call: 813-452-4096
11717 Glen Wessex Ct, Tampa FL is a single family home of 4954 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,135,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 10306 Green Links Dr in Tampa is listed at $620,000.
This home on 11717 Glen Wessex Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Tree Tops, West Hampton and Westchase are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3250807 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).