11719 Rolling Pine Ln Port Richey FL 34668 MLS U8121248
Less Photos /\
11719 Rolling Pine Ln
Home Description: 11719 Rolling Pine Ln
Beautiful Two Bedroom, Two Bath, One Car Garage Villa is being offered fully furnished. As you walk up to the entrance a small garden is possible for plants and lowers. Walk through the entry way to a small hallway, on the left is the kitchen, on the right a second bedroom. The unit flows well to the relaxing living room, which is bright and open to the dining room with sliders out to the four-season patio. The Living Room has vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. Galley kitchen with a convenient pass through to the dining area which is lighted by a Tiffany style chandelier. There is a cozy breakfast nook overlooking the front of the home and an inside utility area with combination washer and dryer. The master bedroom suite is spacious with a walk-in closet. A second sliding glass door opens from the master bedroom to the enclosed patio. The master bathroom has a large vanity, tub, toilet, and wonderful step in shower. The guest bedroom is being used as an office or as a bedroom or both thanks to a nice daybed. The guest bathroom is conveniently located near the front entrance. The screened-in porch is bathed in light and perfect for relaxing and enjoying a glass of wine or a cold beer at day's end. Beyond the Florida room is a paver patio overlooking the beautiful backyard. The single car garage is detached from the Villa with lots of room for all your storage needs. This unit is just steps away from the community pool and center. This neighborhood is conveniently located close to schools, shopping, and great restaurants. The monthly HOA is $120 and includes outside grounds maintenance and exterior painting. All items present when the unit is shown will convey. Move right on in! This Villa is being offered As-Is.
- Elementary School: Gulf Highland Elementary
- Middle School: Bayonet Point Middle-PO
- High School: Fivay High-PO
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Bedroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1605
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 3861
- Lot Dim: 24x166
- Lot Acres: 0.08
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 29
- HOA Fees: $120 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $120
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Level/Flat, Street Dead-End
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Pool Maintenance, Trash
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Port Richey home in this zip code is
$177,141 (26.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $134/sqft,
which is 12.6% less than similar homes
in the 34668 zip code.
11719 Rolling Pine Ln Port Richey FL 34668
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$709*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4242 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
11719 Rolling Pine Ln, Port Richey FL is a single family home of 1045 sqft and
is currently priced at $139,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
This home on 11719 Rolling Pine Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Port Richey, FL.
Brown Acres, Bear Creek Estates and Driftwood Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8121248 has been posted on this site since 5/1/2021 (13 days ago).