11812 Gilmerton Dr Riverview FL 33579 MLS T3231779
Less Photos /\
11812 Gilmerton Dr
Home Description: 11812 Gilmerton Dr
The Grand sail is more than a home,it's like a castle with 6 very spacious bedrooms most with WIC closet Lots of Room for the Entire Family, Master bedroom, and 1 guest bedroom is on the first floor and second floor theater room with 8 luxury leather seats,Game room,separate dining room,den and a two story foyer giving sense of Arrival True Palace that one MUST SEE to appreciate. Real Turn Key Home.This exquisite home is on a quiet street and features a bright and open floor plan. Down the hallway, you pass the stairs to the spacious family room with an open concept living area, perfect for entertaining as the family room flows right into the open gourmet kitchen. Complete with an island, a double wall oven, granite counter-tops,a large walk-in pantry, plus a separate dining room for luxury entertaining. The elegant master suite on the first floor feels like a peaceful spa-like retreat with Large His and Her closets, enclosed shower, with split dual sink vanities, and a garden tub, Lots of extras including a game room and media room. Elegant upgraded finishes from tile, granite, wood, crown molding and tray ceilings. Abundant storage throughout, and each bedroom features spacious walk in closets. This home has it all! Close to schools, shopping, I-75 and a easy drive to MAC DILL AFB and Tampa. Don't wait to see this home in person,You will be AMAZED!
- Elementary School: Collins-HB
- Middle School: Barrington Middle
- High School: Riverview-HB
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation
- Building Sqft: 11900
Available now at $619,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 11900
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 21
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,541
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with HOA
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Riverview home in this zip code is
$440,056 (28.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $114/sqft,
which is 7.1% less than similar homes
in the 33579 zip code.
11812 Gilmerton Dr Riverview FL 33579
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11812 Gilmerton Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,011*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re Florida Homes.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3231779) located at 11812 Gilmerton Dr Riverview FL 33579, call: 813-452-4096
11812 Gilmerton Dr, Riverview FL is a single family home of 5452 sqft and
is currently priced at $619,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 13313 Sunset Shore Cir in Riverview is listed at $489,900.
This home on 11812 Gilmerton Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Riverview, FL.
Creekside and Shady Creek Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3231779 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2020 (72 days ago).