1190 Larchmont Dr Englewood FL 34223 MLS D6115807
Less Photos /\
1190 Larchmont Dr
Home Description: 1190 Larchmont Dr
Private Paradise in Englewood, Florida near Manasota Key Beach! Words are hard to describe this amazing home - so be sure to get the whole experience by watching the video! This 3 bedroom/2 bath pool home plus cottage home features all the bells and whistles you've been looking for without any of the sacrifices plus so much more! The separate cottage is perfect for the work from home environment and allows for dry storage for the toys. This gorgeous home has the coastal features inside and out you have been looking for. Top of the line finishes throughout compliment the wide-open floor plan; it's spacious, bright, and perfect for someone who wants to stretch out and forget all the worries of the world. Inside you'll find large rooms, garden views from almost everywhere, and an attention to detail you simply can't replicate. The Master suite offers a cozy sitting area plus fireplace and roomy walk in closet. The open kitchen/living floor plan and access to the grounds is perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
But if you are really looking for the ultimate outdoor experience here it is! Outside you'll find an oversized tiki hut for entertaining your friends, a stunning beach entry heated saltwater pool with a grotto and water features, putting greens, basketball/pickle ball/tennis court, built in sand beach with firepit, Koi ponds, waterfalls, spacious yard for volleyball, your pets (fenced backyard) and much much more. Ready to just relax, sit under the pergolas, listening to the waterfalls and watching the koi swimming in the ponds. On just over 1.5 acres this paradise is waiting for you. As an added bonus, extra storage in the outdoor shed. Close to shopping, restaurants and so much more.
Set up your private showing today!
Looking for the perfect investment property, this home could be perfect for the rental market!
Love the furnishings? Most are available for separate purchase!
- Elementary School: Englewood Elementary
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Salt Water
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2840
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Guest, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 63918
- Lot Acres: 1.47
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 767-B
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
1190 Larchmont Dr Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$3,887*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
1190 Larchmont Dr, Englewood FL is a single family home of 2795 sqft and
is currently priced at $799,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
This home on 1190 Larchmont Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Englewood, FL.
MLS D6115807 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (10 days ago).