11904 Oak Ridge Dr Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4477828
Less Photos /\
11904 Oak Ridge Dr
Home Description: 11904 Oak Ridge Dr
For a detailed walk through video copy & paste this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRnO1p7rIcI You want to see this one! Don’t let the square footage number mislead you – this home lives LARGE! Located on a very private, low traffic street and ON A POND, this home has been completely renovated and shows like a model. New AquaGuardGogh Water-Resistant Laminate flooring throughout entire home, new appliances, all new interior painting, new bathrooms are just a few of the surprises that await. As you enter the front door, the serene setting will capture the imagination. The back is COMPLETELY PRIVATE with a pond and green space view. You will have your own private nature show every day – red shoulder hawks, egrets, deer, are just a few of the visitors you can expect. The view is well accentuated throughout the house as there are three sliding glass doors that open to the patio and a huge aquarium window that anchors the family room. You will immediately notice that the wide-open floor plan encompasses the living room, kitchen and dining room. You will be drawn to the heart of the home – the kitchen – where the owners have installed modern design stainless steel appliances, new cabinets, new extra-wide one-bowl sink, new faucet and the most gorgeous sparkling granite you have ever seen! The top row of the cabinets have lighted glass fronts and provide a perfect display for treasured pieces or a way to add color to your kitchen style. The master bedroom is HUGE and will hold a full king bedroom set with room to spare. And wait until you see the master bathroom – its like a retreat. You will certainly linger while getting dressed just to enjoy this elegant space with a gleaming new shower and exquisite granite counter tops. But if you are in a hurry, you will love the recirculating hot water that will provide the perfect temperature in an instant! The den/office has a closet and could certainly be used as the fourth bedroom. All the window treatments are included in the sale of the house and compliment the upgrades perfectly. The new planation shutters throughout provide a clean, crisp look. The AC is new (2014), carries a 10-year, transferrable warranty (one time) and has been serviced every year since replacement. River Wilderness is a Golf & Country Club community offering golf, tennis, fitness, bocci ball, pickle ball and country club activities. There is an Olympic size swimming pool and boat and RV storage available. For the nature lovers, there are hiking trails and abundant wildlife. There are two 24-hour manned gates. Club membership is optional. There is a COMMUNITY BOAT RAMP that is open to the entire community and provides direct access to the Manatee River. River Wilderness is PERFECTLY LOCATED! Strategically positioned between St. Pete and Sarasota, access to 2 airports (45 min.) several hospitals is available to the north and south. The newly constructed Ft Hammer Park located on the beautiful Manatee River is just minutes south of the front gate and features a boat ramp, fishing pier plus picnic pavilion. The new Fort Hammer Bridge also provides a convenient back route into Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota where fine dining and shopping are within easy reach.
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 56
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $425,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9365
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 88
- HOA Fees: $1,850 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $154
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please refer to hoa documents at www.rwhoa.org for all pet restrictions.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$360,407 (15.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 12.3% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
11904 Oak Ridge Dr Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11904 Oak Ridge Dr
For Sale Near: 11904 Oak Ridge Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4477828) located at 11904 Oak Ridge Dr Parrish FL 34219, call: 813-452-4165
11904 Oak Ridge Dr, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2141 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 11325 Durham St in Parrish is listed at $319,900.
This home on 11904 Oak Ridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Gamble Creek Estates, Country River Estates and Crosscreek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4477828 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (9 days ago).