11908 Hancock Dr Bradenton FL 34211 MLS A4496761
Less Photos /\
11908 Hancock Dr
Home Description: 11908 Hancock Dr
Talk about a million dollar view! This exquisite residence is located on the largest homesite in Mallory Park AND has the most incredible 80 foot water view! Get ready to be "WOWED" with this move-in ready, one story home. This residence has been meticulously maintained and lovingly adorned with custom mill work throughout. The barn doors, beams in the dining room ceiling and paneled bonus room are not to be missed. The heated pool and spa are the perfect place to relax and unwind with a glass of wine and a good book. This open floor plan boasts high ceilings and generous room sizes. The kitchen has rich espresso cabinets, gorgeous quartz counter top, timeless marble backsplash and massive island for entertaining. Enjoy the formal dining room with pass through wetbar with wine refrigerator. For more casual dining, enjoy the eat-in-kitchen with custom bench seating with gorgeous lake views. The master suite also enjoys lake views, wood flooring and spa like master bathroom. Large walk-in shower, dual sinks, upgraded pendant lighting and large soaking tub will not disappoint in the luxurous master bath. No expense was spared in creating the most customized master closet that rivals a designer showroom. You will love the rich engineered wood floors in all three bedrooms, dining room and bonus room, which could easily convert to a large fourth bedroom, super size study or game room large enough for a pool table. The icing on the cake is the massive lanai area with covered space for dining and future outdoor kitchen, travertine deck, huge heated pool with sun shelf and spa! The panoramic, clearview screens make this view second to none! Mallory Park is conveniently located near award winning beaches, fabulous shopping, a pleather of fabulous dining options, local airports and interstate 75. This amenity rich gated community truly has it all with community clubhouse, pool, spa, state of the art fitness center, basketball/pickle ball courts, and playground. This one story Camelot floorplan is highly upgraded and move in ready! This is the home you have been dreaming of. Now is the time to make your dreams come true!
- Address: 11908 Hancock Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 79
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12602
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 14
- HOA Fees: $974 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $324
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,050
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 110
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$566,365 (33.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $272/sqft,
which is 7.3% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
11908 Hancock Dr Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11908 Hancock Dr
For Sale Near: 11908 Hancock Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,134*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sarasota Trust Realty Company.
11908 Hancock Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3125 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4207 Tropical Blue Ln in Bradenton is listed at $550,000.
This home on 11908 Hancock Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Esplanade, Lakewood National Golf Club and Lakewood National Golf Culb are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496761 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (11 days ago).