1197 Lindenwood Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS U8101617
Less Photos /\
1197 Lindenwood Dr
Home Description: 1197 Lindenwood Dr
Live the Florida lifestyle in this Gorgeous detached single family home located in the desired community of Crescent Oaks Country Club with 24/7 gated security. This home is located on a beautiful lot with Pond and Golf Course views. The split plan offers 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large Den or third bedroom ( with a closet) Large living/dining room open great room, with a spacious eat in kitchen. Updated appliances included,,, Relax on your beautiful screened lanai as you cheer on the golfers,,,,,,, Don't miss out on the chance to own this maintenance free home which includes all landscaping, outside watering, and the exterior of the home is painted every 5 years,,, Take in a round of golf, or play tennis ,,, this community offers it all !!!!
- Elementary School: Brooker Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Dual Sinks
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2588
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- Lot Sqft: 5994
- Lot Dim: 42x133
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 190
- HOA Fees: $268 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $268
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Refer to deed restrictions and county
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$452,963 (25.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 3.6% less than similar homes
in the 34688 zip code.
1197 Lindenwood Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1197 Lindenwood Dr
For Sale Near: 1197 Lindenwood Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
1197 Lindenwood Dr, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 1948 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 635 Royal Dornock Ct in Tarpon Springs is listed at $569,857.
This home on 1197 Lindenwood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Oaklake Village, Cypress Trails and Whispering Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101617 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (6 days ago).