1201 Oyster Cove Dr Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4467962
Less Photos /\
1201 Oyster Cove Dr
Home Description: 1201 Oyster Cove Dr
You have arrived to your very own tropical paradise. Nestled in the private enclave of Oyster Cove, you will find this stunning 4 bedroom 3 bath home that offers over 3200 square feet of enjoyable family living as well as endless entertainment possibilities. This home does not disappoint. Starting with its “wow” first impression upon arrival of the lush landscaping and gorgeous front entrance. Once inside you will be drawn in by the view of the resort like pool setting with lots of covered seating areas and the large Tiki bar complete with built in grill, ample high top seating and flat screen TV that sets the stage for the perfect BBQ pool party! The master suite has its own entrance to the pool area, 2 walk in closets and generous master bath with dual sinks, vanity, large garden tub and separate shower. The home flows beautifully and offers a formal dining room, living room, family room, home office and media/entertainment room for at home family fun! Enjoy cooking and entertaining in the open kitchen that looks out to the pool area and private community creek. Lots of kitchen storage as well as a large walk in pantry. And on top of all that this home as to offer, the LOCATION couldn’t be better! A short distance from the world famous Siesta Key beach with its sugar quarts sand and magical sunsets as well as the fun and friendly Siesta Key Village.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Creek
- Water Frontage: Creek
- Water Feet: 95
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Creek, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Media Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4398
Available now at $1,350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 17128
- Lot Dim: 122x146x258x95
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $700 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $58
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,067,438 (53.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $419/sqft,
which is 25.2% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
1201 Oyster Cove Dr Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1201 Oyster Cove Dr
For Sale Near: 1201 Oyster Cove Dr
- Approx Payment:$6,567*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4467962) located at 1201 Oyster Cove Dr Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
1201 Oyster Cove Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3220 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,350,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 5409 Plaza Des Las Palmas in Sarasota is listed at $1,149,000.
This home on 1201 Oyster Cove Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Sarasota Surf And Racquet and Gulf & Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467962 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (11 days ago).