12018 Steppingstone Blvd Tampa FL 33635 MLS T3277041
Less Photos /\
12018 Steppingstone Blvd
Home Description: 12018 Steppingstone Blvd
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. CENTRALLY LOCATED IN TAMPA BAY – Peaceful, spacious UPDATED ONE-STORY 2,100 SF 4 BR/3 BA/2-car Gar POOL home w/LARGE FULLY-FENCED BACKYARD and COVERED OUTDOOR LANAI on peaceful CONSERVATION LOT in Countryway/Westchase area w/HIGHLY-RATED SCHOOLS! These CONSERVATION lots are COVETED by neighbors due to regular sightings of birds (incl. owls! ), deer, rabbits, more! Neighborhood has only one entrance/exit for added privacy and lower traffic. HIGHLY DESIRED "3-way split" plan w/master BR on left, BRs 2 & 3 at front-right w/shared 2nd bath & 4th BR at rear of home (could be home office) with ENSUITE BATH that can also serve as POOL BATH. KITCHEN OPEN TO FAM. RM./Din. RM. with DOUBLE FRENCH DOORS offering view of pool, conservation & COVERED OUTDOOR LANAI (a must-have in FL!). Cozy WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE for chilly Florida winter evenings - roast marshmallows and make S'mores with your friends/family! TONS OF UPGRADES incl. UPDATED KITCHEN w/GRANITE countertops, undermount sink, STAINLESS STEEEL appliances (incl. NEW microwave in 2020), plumb./light fixtures, newly-painted cabinetry with new hardware & new lighting; Updated MASTER BATH w/GRANITE countertops, undermounted DOUBLE SINKS, remodeled walk-in shower, newly re-glazed GARDEN TUB and new lighting fixtures; REMOD. HALL BATH w//GRANITE ctrs., undermounted SINK, new cabinetry/hardware, new mirror and new lighting fixtures; REMOD. 3RD BATH w//GRANITE ctrs., new cabinetry/hardware & undermounted SINK, new mirror and remodeled walk-in shower with beautiful pebble stone floor. (c. 2015-est. $15K); LAMINATE FLOORING-main areas (2013-$8.4K); NEWER 4-ton HVAC system (2017-$3.8K); DBL. French Doors (Master & Family Room); NEW INT. PAINT (2020-$1.6K); Rescreening of entire pool cage (2020-$2.2K); Also in 2020 (totaling $10K): New lighting throughout, scraping of popcorn ceilings/retexture/paint, new paint-garage walls/ceiling, new garage side entry door, install new baseboards-various areas of home and rescreen of front porch. One of the BEST LOCATIONS IN TAMPA BAY – 10 MINS. to QUAINT WEST PARK VILLAGE, great shopping, restaurants, 20 mins. to Tampa Int’l Airport & 25 MIN. TO BEACHES, but nestled in a peaceful park-like community complete w/beautiful tree-lined parkway & miles of BIKING/RUNNING PATHS!
- Address: 12018 Steppingstone Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33635
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Countryway
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Lowry-HB
- Middle School: Farnell-HB
- High School: Alonso-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Bathroom 4 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances
- Indoor Air Quality: Non Toxic Pest Control
- Building Sqft: 2904
Available now at $399,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 6500
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 46
- HOA Fees: $476 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $39
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyers, please contact HOA to confirm any pet restrictions.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$409,300 (2.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $190/sqft,
which is 9.1% less than similar homes
in the 33635 zip code.
12018 Steppingstone Blvd Tampa FL 33635
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12018 Steppingstone Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,945*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Kitchell Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3277041) located at 12018 Steppingstone Blvd Tampa FL 33635, call: 813-452-4096
12018 Steppingstone Blvd, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2100 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 12109 Rustic River Way in Tampa is listed at $499,000.
This home on 12018 Steppingstone Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
River Chase, Tampa Shores and Bay Port Colony are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3277041 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (5 days ago).