1207 80Th St S St Petersburg FL 33707 MLS U8066953
Less Photos /\
1207 80Th St S
Home Description: 1207 80Th St S
Take advantage of this aggressive price reduction! Beautiful open view with 108 feet of sea wall. This 4 bed/3 bath home is totally renovated and move in ready. Ample space and plenty of storage. Beautiful kitchen fit for a chef with granite countertops, natural gas cooktop, double ovens and much more. Separate dining room for entertaining. Large open floor plan to the family room from the kitchen with gorgeous views of the waterfront. Natural gas dryer and furnace and natural gas tankless hot water heater. One of the four bedrooms is currently being used as a large office with Murphy bed. Existing hurricane storm shutters. Yacht Club Estates has a free boating club which can be joined to meet new neighbors, learn about all the great boating in the area or to help you decide which boat you want to buy! This home is located in Yacht Club Estates which was featured twice in 2019 as the most sought after neighborhood in Pinellas County.
- Elementary School: Azalea Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 108
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Concrete
- Building Sqft: 3307
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 9574
- Lot Dim: 108x110
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: None
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$879,943 (2.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $333/sqft,
which is 8.2% less than similar homes
in the 33707 zip code.
1207 80Th St S St Petersburg FL 33707
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1207 80Th St S
For Sale Near: 1207 80Th St S
- Approx Payment:$4,373*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Access Paradise Realty.
1207 80Th St S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2702 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1967.
A comparable home for sale at 7000 Grevilla Ave S in St Petersburg is listed at $450,000.
This home on 1207 80Th St S has decreased in price by $126,000 and the last change was on 12/18/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
South Davista, Roebuck Park and Pasadena Golf Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8066953 has been posted on this site since 11/30/2019 (179 days ago).