1212 55Th Avenue E Dr Bradenton FL 34203 MLS U8136859
Less Photos /\
1212 55Th Avenue E Dr
Home Description: 1212 55Th Avenue E Dr
72 HOUR HOME SALE - CALL IMMEDIATELY!
You have stumbled across a one-of-a kind, historic beauty here in the Bradenton area! With hand crafted character awaiting for you in every room, there is no doubt you will fall in love with this home. Bradenton has an abundance of nearby shopping, dining, and outdoor adventures awaiting you! Now to the good stuff. This home has a massive driveway and front yard great for parking and storing large vehicles if you have any. Upon entering this home you'll find yourself in this lovely and spacious entry foyer perfect for keeping outdoor messes away from your living areas. French doors will greet you as you enter and see just how bright and spacious it is! Immediately to your left is this custom wood staircase leading up to your very own loft and dreamy master suit. The loft area overlooks the entryway, has custom bookshelves and a sitting bench perfect for those book lovers as well as turning it into your home office! The master suite has plenty of space with two closets including a walk-in, an en-suite bathroom and a stunning outdoor balcony with beautiful French doors. You can enjoy the morning air and relax right as you wake up! This home is full of unique features and filled with character just like the master balcony that you just don't find in modern homes. Back downstairs my other two bedrooms and second bath are nestled into the left side of the home. Be amazed at how huge my kitchen, living room and dining room are. It's the perfect trio for having all your family and guests over! You'll notice throughout the rooms, the beautiful wood planking on the walls and ceilings giving each room its own character. Entering the back of the house lays the perfect bonus room on top of how large the home already is. This area includes a wet bar which is perfect for turning it into your own personal bar/game room. How amazing is that? If you love to garden or just spend time outdoors this home is perfect for you. With more than enough yard space, there are just endless possibilities with what you can do to make it your own. This home is waiting for you to call it your forever home. So don't miss out on this rare find and opportunity right here in front of you.
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Dormitorio Principal Arriba,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Hardwood,Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room,Loft
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Lighting,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 3366
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric,Propane
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10781.00
- Lot Dim: 70x154
- Lot Acres: 0.2500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 0
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,In County,Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$375,152 (36.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $118/sqft,
which is 86.7% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
1212 55Th Avenue E Dr Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1212 55Th Avenue E Dr
For Sale Near: 1212 55Th Avenue E Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,393*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FUTURE HOME REALTY INC.
1212 55Th Avenue E Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2324 sqft and
is currently priced at $275,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 838 31St E St # A in Bradenton is listed at $269,000.
This home on 1212 55Th Avenue E Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Cypress Strand, Bayshore Gardens and Fairway Trace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8136859 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (14 days ago).