1212 Sunset Dr Clearwater FL 33755 MLS U8066635
Less Photos /\
1212 Sunset Dr
Home Description: 1212 Sunset Dr
Come see this spectacular, private waterfront property sitting high on the bluff of Old Clearwater Bay. This magnificent home boasts classic craftsman historic charm and is updated to include all the features and amenities of modern living. This charming home is perfect for entertaining and taking in water views both inside and out with its beautiful hardwood floors, open floor plan & kitchen, and French doors leading to a spacious covered patio. Outside is an expansive pool deck with a fireplace, poolside cabana bathroom & shower, featured alongside the stunning infinity edge pool. The master suite offers more magnificent views, with a wall of French doors opening up to a large and breezy private balcony. Inside, each floor has a dedicated NEST thermostat and A/C system, including the third floor loft space which is filled with extra storage, cabinets, & closets. Above the detached two car garage is an air conditioned in-law suite with a full bath perfect for visiting guests. Whether overlooking the infinity edge pool, sitting at the end of the recently renovated dock, or basking in the lush and tropical yard, the panoramic sunsets overlooking Clearwater Harbor and Clearwater Beach are breathtaking and unobstructed.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Infinity, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: CLEARWATER HARBOR
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Dock w/Electric, Dock w/o Water Supply, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Marble, Wood
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Craftsman, Custom, Historical
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5630
Available now at $1,800,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 17052
- Lot Dim: 196 x 87
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 76
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Dead-End
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$876,667 (51.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $391/sqft,
which is 40.1% less than similar homes
in the 33755 zip code.
1212 Sunset Dr Clearwater FL 33755
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1212 Sunset Dr
- Approx Payment:$8,756*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8066635) located at 1212 Sunset Dr Clearwater FL 33755, call: 813-452-4250
1212 Sunset Dr, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 4599 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,800,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1918.
A comparable home for sale at 1684 Pine Pl in Clearwater is listed at $335,000.
This home on 1212 Sunset Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Pinellas Groves, Venetian Point and Glenwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8066635 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2019 (128 days ago).