12132 84Th Ave Seminole FL 33772 MLS U8144111
Less Photos /\
12132 84Th Ave
Home Description: 12132 84Th Ave
Welcome Home to this 3 Bed 2 Bath ranch in the heart of Seminole WITH SOLAR (not financed). As you arrive home to park in your 1 car garage you are greeted with mature landscaping and a wonderful parking half circle to accommodate several cars when you are in the party throwing mood. Upon entry you are welcomed with an open floor plan that allows conversation and social gatherings to congregate around the large kitchen island. No matter if you are in the dining, living or kitchen you are eye shot to your family or guests. The oversized wood style tile floors make this space flow wonderfully. The kitchen is refreshed with stainless steel appliances, modern pendant lights and has beautiful contrasting countertops on the island and the rest of the kitchen. It is truly a wonderful place to make dinner or cook for a party! To the right of the kitchen, you are met with the Primary bedroom with plenty of storage and en suite bathroom that has been updated. As you progress down the hall, the two other bedrooms have lots of natural light and space for any need. The secondary bathroom has clean tile and a newer vanity which makes the space usable and bright! As you make your way outside you are greeted with a large family room and screened in patio which connects by sliding glass doors to ensure you having the peak indoor-outdoor Florida lifestyle. In the backyard you have the best of all worlds; grass, paver patio AND A DECK! Whether you have animals or are looking to create a backyard oasis this is the perfect back yard for you. The whole space has matured landscaping, fully fenced, and a shed to store all your outdoor toys. Buyer to verify square footage.
- Elementary School: Seminole Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Terrazzo
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Great Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Phone Available,Solar,Street Lights,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 6817.00
- Lot Dim: 73x94
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 167
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$472,005 (29.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $231/sqft,
which is 21.5% less than similar homes
in the 33772 zip code.
12132 84Th Ave Seminole FL 33772
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12132 84Th Ave
For Sale Near: 12132 84Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,775*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP.
12132 84Th Ave, Seminole FL is a single family home of 1580 sqft and
is currently priced at $364,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12085 98Th Ave in Seminole is listed at $549,000.
This home on 12132 84Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
West Seminole Terrace, Blossom Lake Village and Bay Ridge Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8144111 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2021 (15 days ago).