12150 7Th St E Treasure Island FL 33706 MLS U8109890
Less Photos /\
12150 7Th St E
Home Description: 12150 7Th St E
A rare find! Beautifully maintained waterfront home in the heart of Capri Isle. Enter through the colorful glass double doors to an open floorplan with high ceilings and water views from every room. The Living room is light and bright and boasts warm wood floors, a 3 lite sliding glass door that stacks away for easy access to the wrap around back porch. The dining room is adjacent to the living room and family room and has French doors that also lead out to the screened back porch. This home is the perfect entertainer. The remodeled kitchen has warm wood kitchen cabinets with pull out drawers, lots of storage, a stainless steel appliance package including a wine refrigerator and a built in pantry. Ultra thick granite counter tops are rich and elegant. The family room has a white coral wood burning fireplace to warm you on chilly nights and built in shelving. This home features a split bedroom floorplan. Great for guests, each bedroom is spacious and has a view of the water with easy access to the back porch and pool. The Master suite is oversized with vaulted ceilings, en-suite bath with his and her sinks, a walk in closet and sliding glass doors leading out to the pool through the screened patio. This home is perched up providing fabulous views from every room of the free form sparkling pool and wide protected canal. Quick access to the intracoastal waterway. The screened back porch hugs the back of the home where guests can mingle around the porch, pool deck and dock. Plenty of room for sunbathing with a separate sun bathing deck. The new dock features water and electric, a lift for your fishing boat and a slip for a large cruiser. Key West style metal roof, New central heat and air! This is Florida living at its best in Treasure Island. 5 minute walk to the pristine white sandy beach, close to shopping and restaurants, easy drive to downtown St. Petersburg. Call today for your private viewing.
- Elementary School: Azalea Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 70
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift
- Water Access: Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 3306
Available now at $1,150,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 8398
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Treasure Island home in this zip code is
$1,881,671 (63.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $507/sqft,
which is 15.3% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
12150 7Th St E Treasure Island FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12150 7Th St E
- Approx Payment:$5,594*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Imapp Realty Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8109890) located at 12150 7Th St E Treasure Island FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
12150 7Th St E, Treasure Island FL is a single family home of 2270 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,150,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 1307 Gulf Way in Treasure Island is listed at $4,250,000.
This home on 12150 7Th St E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Treasure Island, FL.
Boca Sands, Three Palms Point and Mirabella Townhomes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8109890 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (7 days ago).