12215 Seabrook Ave Lakewood Ranch FL 34211 MLS A4456577
Less Photos /\
12215 Seabrook Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 12215 Seabrook Ave
This fully upgraded DiVosta Creekview model offers 4 bedrooms, all on a single level, 3 full baths, and soaring 12-foot ceilings
through most of the home. The kitchen with expansive island with beautiful quartz counters opens to a café dining area with
extended upper and lower cabinets and counters. The gathering room is open to the kitchen, an integrated workspace, and expanded
covered lanai. The owner’s suite offers serene views of the lake and partial preserve views behind the home. Includes a flex room
customized for entertainment yet matching the design choices throughout the home. Car and boat enthusiasts will love the expanded
3 car garage. Beautiful wood plank tile flooring in the living areas and premium carpeting in the bedrooms. Next level smart home
upgrades throughout. Mallory Park offers resort-style amenities including zero entry pool with lap lanes, hot tub, BBQs, community
gathering room, catering kitchen, fitness center, firepit, playground, basketball, pickleball, walking and biking trails, an A+ school
district, lawn maintenance included, and dog friendly parks.
- Address: 12215 Seabrook Ave
- Levels: One
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 69
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Den Features: Other Specify In Remarks, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Features: Island, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Laundry Features: Other Specify In Remarks, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Other Specify In Remarks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Thermostat
- Green Water Features: Irrig. System-Rainwater from Ponds
- Building Sqft: 3626
Available now at $615,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 10561
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 230
- HOA Fees: $923 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $307
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,763
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: SEE HOA RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$455,901 (25.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $247/sqft,
which is 25.1% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
12215 Seabrook Ave Lakewood Ranch FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12215 Seabrook Ave
For Sale Near: 12215 Seabrook Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,992*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Fine Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4456577) located at 12215 Seabrook Ave Lakewood Ranch FL 34211, call: 813-452-4165
12215 Seabrook Ave, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 2485 sqft and
is currently priced at $615,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 16717 Bwana Pl in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $485,000.
This home on 12215 Seabrook Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Rosedale, Lakewood Ranch Country Club and Rosedale Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4456577 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (8 days ago).