12230 Lavender Loop Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4463937
Less Photos /\
12230 Lavender Loop
Home Description: 12230 Lavender Loop
Welcome home to your perfect slice of Florida paradise in this beautiful Sam Rodgers abode, prominently situated on a gorgeous, third-acre lakefront lot in amenity-rich GreyHawk Landing! Stunning curb appeal will greet you with a paver drive and meticulously manicured custom landscaping that transforms in the evening with its custom lighting. Step through the front door and take in the soaring crowned ceilings and bright, open 2342sf layout featuring 3 beds, 3 baths and a den. Easily entertain from the chef’s kitchen with natural gas cooktop, vent hood, wall oven, new stainless fridge and dishwasher, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and adjacent dining nook; or relax and enjoy your time next to the gas-heated pebble finish pool with private, sparkling lake and preserve views. At the end of the day, pamper yourself in the Owners’ Suite with its mini-split AC unit, private lanai access, 2 walk-in closets, dual vanities, garden tub and private commode. Some of the many other features include gutters/downspouts, lanai heating unit, natural gas grill line, and new paint in and out. What’s more, this home is offered with a 1-year Home Buyers’ Warranty! Be sure to ask for the full features list and to view the 360-degree interactive virtual tour!
- Address: 12230 Lavender Loop
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Greyhawk Landing
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trails, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 50
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2984
Available now at $415,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12955
- Lot Acres: 0.30
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 52
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,659
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Manager, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No number or size limit. Domestic only. No aggressive breeds. No breeding. Leash law. See deed restrictions for further information.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$442,519 (6.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $177/sqft,
which is 5.3% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
12230 Lavender Loop Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12230 Lavender Loop
For Sale Near: 12230 Lavender Loop
- Approx Payment:$2,019*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463937) located at 12230 Lavender Loop Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
12230 Lavender Loop, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2342 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 14415 22Nd Pl E in Bradenton is listed at $489,000.
This home on 12230 Lavender Loop has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Country Creek, Country Meadows and Mill Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463937 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (6 days ago).