12243 Lavender Loop Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4484043
Less Photos /\
12243 Lavender Loop
Home Description: 12243 Lavender Loop
Welcome home to your perfect slice of Florida paradise in this beautiful Sam Rodgers “Berkshire,” prominently situated on a gorgeous, lake and preserve lot in amenity rich GreyHawk Landing! Step through the front door and take in the soaring crowned tray ceilings and bright, open 2335sf layout featuring 3 beds, 3 full baths and the versatility to have either a formal living room or a den. Easily entertain from the chef’s kitchen with Silestone countertops, tile backsplash, lighted wood cabinetry, natural gas cooktop, vent hood, new wall oven/microwave, new stainless fridge, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and adjacent dining nook; or relax and enjoy your time next to the pebble finish pool with private, sparkling lake and preserve views. At the end of the day, pamper yourself in the Owners’ Suite with its engineered hardwood flooring, dedicated lanai access, 2 walk-in closets, dual vanities, garden tub and private commode. Some of the many other features include gutters/downspouts, new plantation shutters throughout, new HVAC in 2019, and pre-inspected roof and pool. Be sure to ask for the full features list and to view the 360-degree interactive virtual tour!
- Address: 12243 Lavender Loop
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Greyhawk Landing
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trails, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 10
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2993
Available now at $450,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7501
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,733
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No limit on size or number of domestic pets. No aggressive breeds. Leash law. No breeding.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$497,363 (10.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $193/sqft,
which is 12.3% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
12243 Lavender Loop Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12243 Lavender Loop
For Sale Near: 12243 Lavender Loop
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4484043) located at 12243 Lavender Loop Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
12243 Lavender Loop, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2335 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 1054 145Th Street Cir Ne in Bradenton is listed at $509,900.
This home on 12243 Lavender Loop has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Country Creek, Country Meadows and Mill Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484043 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (9 days ago).