12275 6Th E St Treasure Island FL 33706 MLS U8139678
Less Photos /\
12275 6Th E St
Home Description: 12275 6Th E St
Boater’s single-family dream home in a coveted location minutes from John's Pass. The deep-water slip has four, twin, extra-tall, wrapped tie poles and 50-amp power to accommodate up to a 64’ vessel. A spacious, 50’ Trex dock includes a 9,000 lb. boat lift along with an oversized dock box.
The great room floor plan is open and spacious allowing for unobstructed, expansive views of the channel and intracoastal from the front door, kitchen, dining, family and living rooms. Wake up every morning to a spectacular water view from your master bedroom. The home also has a new refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and hot water heater along with an indoor laundry room/workshop.
Windows span the entire family room and French doors allow direct access to the dock, backyard and new patio for easy indoor/outdoor living. In the evenings you’ll enjoy stunning, resort-style lighting that highlight the mature coconut palms in the backyard.
A new seawall, installed in 2012, has an integrated spanner beam and 16’ extra deep panels to accommodate a future pool. The 2015 renovation passed a 4-point inspection and includes completely new electric wiring from pedestal to outlet, a new Miami Dade-certified, shingle roof with a 30-year guarantee, new roof insulation and new HVAC ducting.
The property also has an automatic, five-zone underground sprinkler system, fenced and landscaped yard and grandfathered circular driveway with plenty of parking and a covered front porch. Hurricane panels and Bahama shutters are included. Furniture is negotiable.
This home is minutes to the beach, downtown Treasure Island and close to St. Pete Beach, Pass-a-Grill and downtown St. Petersburg.
- Address: 12275 6Th E St
- Levels: One
- City: Treasure Island
- Zip: 33706
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Capri Isle
- Community Features: Fishing,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Park,Playground,Tennis Courts,Water Access
- Water View: Canal,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 70
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete,Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Attic Fan,Attic Ventilator,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Thermostat Attic Fan,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Terrazzo,Tile
- Family Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Great Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2233
Available now at $1,250,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Boat,Circular Driveway,Guest,On Street,Parking Pad
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Exhaust Fan
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8398.00
- Lot Dim: 70x120
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 30
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Cul-De-Sac,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,In County,Level,Near Golf Course,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Paved,Street Dead-End
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration,Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Treasure Island home in this zip code is
$1,211,893 (3.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $574/sqft,
which is 14.4% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
12275 6Th E St Treasure Island FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12275 6Th E St
For Sale Near: 12275 6Th E St
- Approx Payment:$6,081*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of WENDY A SMITH.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8139678) located at 12275 6Th E St Treasure Island FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
12275 6Th E St, Treasure Island FL is a single family home of 2177 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,250,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 7701 W Gulf Blvd in Treasure Island is listed at $799,900.
This home on 12275 6Th E St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Treasure Island, FL.
Belle Vista Shores, Paradise Island and Morey Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8139678 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (6 days ago).