1234 S Allendale Ave Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4463423
Less Photos /\
1234 S Allendale Ave
Home Description: 1234 S Allendale Ave
Move in ready does not even begin to describe this impeccably renovated mid-century ranch! Upon entering the home into the spacious living area, which flows into the Florida room, you are greeted with an abundance of natural light emanating from the large window in the front, and sliders that lead you out into the beautiful backyard with lush landscaping. Entertain your guests in the completely custom kitchen that includes terrazzo counter tops, subway glass tile backsplash, under counter lighting, stainless refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher as well as a large built in pantry. The master and second bedroom are conveniently located on one side of the home for privacy and include custom built ins with lots of storage space. The master bathroom has terrazzo countertops with undermount sink, and custom built in storage cabinet. The second bathroom includes wall to wall mirror, glass subway tile. Laundry room includes large custom built in cabinets and laundry sink. Florida room has built in television cabinet with storage above. New updates that were made since 2017 include: a large screened in patio with pavers throughout the backyard, added French doors that open up to the patio, irrigation and new landscaping, built in cabinets in both bedrooms, new fence, and resurfaced the outdoor shed roof. The amount of storage that this home offers cannot be overlooked. New AC 2017. Other features include custom blinds with remote ceiling fans throughout.
- Elementary School: Alta Vista Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Florida Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1700
Available now at $359,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: On Street
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 6670
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$402,038 (11.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $286/sqft,
which is 7.8% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
1234 S Allendale Ave Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1234 S Allendale Ave
For Sale Near: 1234 S Allendale Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463423) located at 1234 S Allendale Ave Sarasota FL 34239, call: 813-527-9259
1234 S Allendale Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1259 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1956.
A comparable home for sale at 3315 Spring Mill Cir in Sarasota is listed at $299,900.
This home on 1234 S Allendale Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Loma Linda Park, South Gate and Village Green Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463423 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (14 days ago).