12364 Capri Cir N Treasure Island FL 33706 MLS U8114002
Less Photos /\
12364 Capri Cir N
Home Description: 12364 Capri Cir N
Hurry to see this one before it is PENDING! This stunning townhouse has been completely transformed since ownership and you will not be disappointed to see all that has been done! 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a balcony on each level! Also, a bonus room I like to call a BABE CAVE with patio overlooking the stunningly gorgeous Boca Ciega Bay. New wood floors, new hurricane proof windows and sliding doors, new water heater, new ceilings- I mean it was ALL remodeled within the last 3 years. Wait until you see the stunning lifetime quartz countertops and this kitchen! And that master bathroom with dual showerheads! Truly too many updates to list and absolutely invaluable views anywhere you are in this home. Oversized living room has a brand new, contemporary fireplace and if it is too warm or that, head down to your new community pool! You will see a local boat ramp as well, and literally around the corner from John's Pass! The Gulf! Shops, dining and transportation to anywhere you want to be. Welcome home to paradise, we cant wait to have you here!
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 2
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Vinyl, Wood
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Other
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 1850
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 0
- HOA Fees: $684 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $684
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Electricity, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Internet, Other, Pool Maintenance, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with Association
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 35
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Treasure Island condo in this zip code is
$969,462 (64.3% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $319/sqft,
which is 32.2% less than similar condos
in the 33706 zip code.
12364 Capri Cir N Treasure Island FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12364 Capri Cir N
- Approx Payment:$2,870*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Beggins.
12364 Capri Cir N, Treasure Island FL is a condo of 1850 sqft and
is currently priced at $590,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable condo for sale at 4950 Gulf Blvd # 805 in Treasure Island is listed at $745,000.
This condo on 12364 Capri Cir N has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Treasure Island, FL.
Silver Sands Beach Club, Beau Monde and Seamark are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8114002 has been posted on this site since 2/21/2021 (10 days ago).