124 12Th E Ave Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4512084
Less Photos /\
124 12Th E Ave
Home Description: 124 12Th E Ave
Wake up to beautiful sunrises across the Manatee River and take in all the lush greenery of the mangroves lining the edge of the waterway behind your new home. Your large screened lanai is shady and cool in the evenings and a perfect spot to enjoy an ice cold refreshment or the fresh catch of the day on the grill. Upon entering the home you will enjoy an open floor plan perfect for entertaining or enjoying a relaxing evening in. Gorgeous new quartzite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a cool backsplash behind the range make this kitchen show like a model home. Formal dining room and living rooms can be found just inside the front door on either side of the open foyer, giving these spaces an open and airy feel. Located on the east side of the home, the owners’ suite will enjoy plenty of morning light, a large walk in closet, dual vanities, a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and separate water closet with a bidet. On the other side of the home are two large bedrooms, a full bathroom with a walk-in shower, as well as the laundry room and two enormous storage closets. Just outside the 3-car garage is a 2018 whole house generator complete with a maintenance agreement. Two newer A/C units, new water heater, and a newer water softener should put any new homeowner’s mind at ease. This immaculate home is located in the quiet gated community of Riviera Dunes and boasts a deeded boat dock along with a 16,000-lb boat lift located in one of the safest harbor marinas on the gulf coast. 15 minutes from your boat dock to the mouth of the river that opens to the stunning blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Anna Maria Island beaches. Riviera Dunes community amenities overlooking the marina include a heated pool, club house with fitness center, and tennis/pickle ball courts. The community also has a great restaurant and tiki bar with live music daily. Perfectly nestled between St. Pete and Sarasota, you will enjoy close access to I-75, and just 5 minutes to downtown Bradenton restaurants and events. NO CDD fees and low HOA fees. Come enjoy a casual coastal luxury home at its finest! Schedule your private tour today!
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip,Dock - Concrete,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater,Marina,River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Kitchen Features: Desk Built-In,Island,Pantry,Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Formal Living Room Separate,Great Room,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4137
Available now at $1,200,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11177.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2600
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $416 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $139
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area,In County,Level,Near Marina,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Covenants for details
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$449,886 (62.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $386/sqft,
which is 37.3% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
124 12Th E Ave Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 124 12Th E Ave
For Sale Near: 124 12Th E Ave
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ISLAND LIFE REAL ESTATE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4512084) located at 124 12Th E Ave Palmetto FL 34221, call: (813) 223-3366
124 12Th E Ave, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 3107 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4612 Stickley Ct in Palmetto is listed at $725,000.
This home on 124 12Th E Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Snead Island Estates, Peninsula At Riviera Dunes and Terra Ceia Bay Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4512084 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2021 (3 days ago).