12410 Wexford Hills Rd Riverview FL 33569 MLS T3424237
Less Photos /\
12410 Wexford Hills Rd
Home Description: 12410 Wexford Hills Rd
This captivating home was CUSTOM BUILT by the original owners and the pride of ownership shows as the current owners have cared for it beautifully! Tucked at the back of the Shadow Run neighborhood on a spacious .92-acre conservation lot with limited traffic, there is so much to adore and appreciate! Arrive at the home and appreciate the curb appeal with circular driveway, towering trees, and mature landscaping, and stacked stone accents that tie together to create a whimsical cottage feeling while offering a spacious and private design! The backyard is extremely low maintenance and backs up to the 477-acre Bell Creek Preserve! The owners have built a bridge over the stream that leads you to tons of walking trails; grab the kids and pets and enjoy the outdoors right in your backyard! You can have peace of mind that there are two water heaters at the house and the current owners installed a new drain field and added impact-resistant windows/front door recently! Having NEW hurricane grade windows is such a PLUS in Florida! This unique home greets you inside with a stone accent wall with a fireplace on the other side to showcase the great room! There is also a vaulted ceiling, skylights, and set of French doors that take you to the HUGE enclosed lanai which is so easily a game room or additional living area! This luxury kitchen features high-end CUSTOM European cabinets, granite countertops, built-in appliances, under-cabinet lighting, and bright breakfast nook with bay windows! Don’t forget to take note of the spacious dining room with updated lighting and chair rail molding! The primary suite is secluded on one side of the home with two walk-in closets and a tastefully UPDATED attached bathroom with dual sinks, standalone tub, and walk-in shower! Two more generously sized bedrooms are nearby with this split floor plan and a full bathroom with a private door outside! This home is PERFECT for a dual work-from-home household since there are TWO offices! One office is inside the home behind French doors and there is a second home office in the detached building with its own half bathroom! Both people could have complete privacy! You won’t be able to find anything as special as this one; schedule your private showing today! View the home virtually with this link: my.matterport.com/show/?m=wzgHf8W65L7&mls=1
- Elementary School: Warren Hope Dawson Elementary
- Middle School: Rodgers-HB
- High School: Riverview-HB
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Skylight(s),Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Irrigation System,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stone,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3631
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||18x19||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||11x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 39902.00
- Lot Dim: 142x281
- Lot Acres: 0.9200
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $250 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $21
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area,In County,Oversized Lot,Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Domestic only - verify with county
- : 813-689-3115
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Riverview home in this zip code is
$437,698 (20.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $212/sqft,
which is 16.8% less than similar homes
in the 33569 zip code.
12410 Wexford Hills Rd Riverview FL 33569
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12410 Wexford Hills Rd
For Sale Near: 12410 Wexford Hills Rd
- Approx Payment:$2,676*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of SIGNATURE REALTY ASSOCIATES.
12410 Wexford Hills Rd, Riverview FL is a single family home of 2598 sqft and
is currently priced at $550,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 11446 Bay Gardens Loop in Riverview is listed at $329,900.
This home on 12410 Wexford Hills Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Riverview, FL.
Creekside, Riverglen and Triple Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3424237 has been posted on this site since 1/24/2023 (10 days ago).