1245 Sea Plume Way Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4456523
Less Photos /\
1245 Sea Plume Way
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1245 Sea Plume Way
SIESTA KEY BAY-FRONT~Island Paradise Open Great Room concept with Breathtaking Bay Views! Spectacular Sunrises overlooking Little Sarasota Bay & Coveted Inter-Coastal Waterway~ Located on a secluded cul-de-sac surrounded by Lush Tropical Landscaping on a Private Street a few blocks south of Stickney Point Bridge~ ~The perfect Bay-Front Lifestyle only 2 blocks from World Famous Siesta Key Crescent Beach~ Beautifully Updated Coastal Contemporary 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Baths and over-sized 2 car garage~ Great Room(30' x 32') is perfectly positioned to capture panoramic Bay views & Inter-Coastal Waterway! Cathedral Ceilings with Wood Beams, wet bar, cedar bookcases, German Schmear Brick Fireplace & Engineered Bamboo Flooring~~ Kitchen overlooks the Great Room, Cafe & Bay! The expansive Covered Lanai ( 15' x 30') is perfecting for relaxing or entertaining with sitting area & Exterior Dining area~ Master Suite with Bay-Front views and opens onto private 10' x 15' composite deck~ Master Bath with Jacuzzi tub, Travertine Marble shower & His & Her Custom Closet Systems each (6' x 7') Custom solid Wood Shutters throughout home~ Secluded & Private with lush Tropical Landscape setting~ Walk to Beach, restaurants, shops etc. 2 blocks away. Downtown only 15 minutes away. Home meets current minimum Base Flood Elevation 11.5' above sea level. Private Boat Dock & lift~ Snook Light ~ Private Irrigation Well~ Kinetico whole house water filtration system & Landscape Lighting!
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: LITTLE SARASOTA BAY~
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 120
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Riprap, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Desk Built-In
- Great Room Features: Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $1,988,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 17118
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $600 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $50
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Irregular Lot
- Monthly Maintenance: $34,236
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,220,221 (38.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $688/sqft,
which is 20.6% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
1245 Sea Plume Way Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1245 Sea Plume Way
For Sale Near: 1245 Sea Plume Way
- Approx Payment:$9,671*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4456523) located at 1245 Sea Plume Way Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
1245 Sea Plume Way, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2891 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,988,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1980.
A comparable home for sale at 8552 Heron Lagoon Cir in Sarasota is listed at $1,050,000.
This home on 1245 Sea Plume Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tortuga, Sarasota Beach and Gulf & Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4456523 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (8 days ago).