12551 Highfield Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4452079
Less Photos /\
12551 Highfield Cir
Home Description: 12551 Highfield Cir
Better than NEW! Totally renovated in 2019, this open floorplan, one story masterpiece is perfectly poised on a beautiful lot with stunning water views! Built by Anchor Builders, an award-winning builder who has redefined what custom homebuyers have come to expect in elegant living. This 4 bed, 4.5 bath home offers premier wide plank engineered hardwood flooring throughout with custom baseboards. Coffered ceilings soar, measuring fourteen feet high! The gourmet kitchen includes a 48" Viking range 6 burner gas cooktop with griddle, Subzero Refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Sharp convection microwave and Subzero 46 bottle wine refrigerator. Other notable features include new marble leathered countertops with coordinating marble backsplash and convenient potfiller. No expense was spared with Brookhaven kitchen cabinetry and hidden walk-in pantry! Enjoy casual meals together at the breakfast table with aquarium window, offering sunshine and spectacular lighting.. For more formal dining, entertain in style in your gracious dining room with dramatic lighting from Visual Comfort. Take note of the exceptional lighting and new modern fans throughout the entire home. Every bathroom has been renovated to include the highest finishes of marble or quartz, including Groghe fixtures. Both the interior and exterior of the home has been freshly painted. The summer kitchen offers top of the line Viking grill & refrigerator and features a stone gas fireplace.
- Address: 12551 Highfield Cir
- Levels: One
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Lakewood Ranch Country Club
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Dining Room Features: Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5485
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 15594
- Lot Acres: 0.36
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $140 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
- Annual CDD FEE: $6,075
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Internet, Maintenance Grounds
- Other Fees Amount: $279 Quarterly
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pet Restrictions per HOA guidelines
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 110
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$954,495 (31.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $348/sqft,
which is 26.3% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
12551 Highfield Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12551 Highfield Cir
For Sale Near: 12551 Highfield Cir
- Approx Payment:$6,806*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sarasota Trust Realty Company.
12551 Highfield Cir, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 4025 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,399,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 7312 Desert Ridge Gln in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $889,000.
This home on 12551 Highfield Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Panther Ridge, River Club North and Preserve At Panther Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452079 has been posted on this site since 12/3/2019 (217 days ago).