1259 Playmoor Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS U8142973
Less Photos /\
1259 Playmoor Dr
Home Description: 1259 Playmoor Dr
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Live a fabulous resort lifestyle in this 24 hour guard gated community! This 2005 built Nohl Crest home overlooks the 7th hole of Osprey South. A canopy of mature oak trees lining the streets and sidewalks make this a great walking community with extended walking through the lush, 900-acre Innisbrook Golf Resort. Upon entering the foyer, view expansive golf course vistas and the screened private pool. Light radiates through this open floor plan with high ceilings. Wood floors in living room, dining room, and kitchen. Office entry from foyer. Island kitchen has varied height wood cabinets, granite countertops, bar seating, walk-in pantry and closet pantry for extra storage. Kitchen opens to the family room and breakfast room. Newer KitchenAid refrigerator, built-in microwave/oven, and Bosch dishwasher. The grand master suite has two walk-in closets, sitting area, His and Her vanities, private water closet, soaking tub, and walk-in shower. Split floor plan with three additional bedrooms and 2 baths are on the first floor. The huge upstairs bonus room with surround sound speakers enjoys amazing golf course views (can be 5th bedroom). This home has a neutral color palette awaiting your decorating style. Relax poolside and enjoy a north facing lanai. Powder bath can be accessed from the pool. New pool heater in 2021 and pool rescreened in 2020. Exterior painted in 2020. New security system in 2021. Easy access via private community gate to Innisbrook Golf Resort with golf, tennis, six heated pools, water slides, full-service spa, fitness center, racquetball, restaurants, and more (membership options available). Wall Springs Park and access to the 45+ mile Pinellas Trail are easily accessed across the street from this community and are great for walking and biking. Ten minutes to beautiful powder sand beaches! Approximately 45 minutes to Tampa International Airport.
- Elementary School: Sutherland Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Pool Sweep,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Breakfast Room Separate,Den/Library/Office,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 4715
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Humidity Control
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15002.00
- Lot Dim: 100x150
- Lot Acres: 0.3400
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 36
- HOA Fees: $3,491 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $291
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course,Paved,Private,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Guard - 24 Hour,Private Road,Security,Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$723,181 (32.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $291/sqft,
which is 9.6% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
1259 Playmoor Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1259 Playmoor Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,230*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP.
1259 Playmoor Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 3695 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,075,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 909 Bee Branch Ct in Palm Harbor is listed at $779,500.
This home on 1259 Playmoor Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Ozona Shores, Arbor Chase and St Joseph Sound Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8142973 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2021 (15 days ago).