12603 Safe Harbour Dr Cortez FL 34215 MLS A4469386
Less Photos /\
12603 Safe Harbour Dr
Home Description: 12603 Safe Harbour Dr
This beautiful five bedroom, 3.5 bath home located in charming Harbour Landings, a gated community, which is across the bay from Anna Maria Island. Surrounded by a small private marina and its own deeded boat dock with an electric lift for up to 13,000# boat, water depth under dock is approximately 4.5 feet and you are literally minutes to the Intracoastal to Sarasota & Tampa Bay. From the moment you enter this residence, which is so bright and airy, you can feel right at home. The living room with built in book shelves and a gas fireplace looks out to a large enclosed patio with a caged heated swimming pool & spa and a grill for your outdoor entertaining. Off the living room is a wet bar and for more formal entertaining you have a separate dining room with beautiful wooden floors. The kitchen has granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances and a separate eating area, off the kitchen is a combination pantry/ laundry room and powder room. There is an office/den on the main floor with beautiful built-ins and hardwood flooring which also could be a guest bedroom. The entire second floor has the master suite with a huge walk-in closet, a wonderful master bath with dual sinks, soaking tub & large walk in shower and a lovely open study to enjoy reading and watching TV. On the third floor are the three guest bedrooms & baths. And for your convenience if you do not wish to use the stairs there is an elevator. This home has many amenities including but not limited to plantation shutters, hurricane impact sliders and windows, built in closets, crown molding, elevator, central vac, security system, large four car garage, beautiful balconies in front & back and three new air conditioners. Coming with some furnishings and a list of negotiable items. Bring your family and boat to enjoy and create your own memories in this special home.
- Elementary School: Sea Breeze Elementary
- Middle School: W.D. Sugg Middle
- High School: Bayshore High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Heated, In Ground, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Marina
- Water Frontage: Marina
- Water Feet: 105
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Living Room Features: Wet Bar
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace, Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4634
Available now at $1,300,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Ground Level, Off Street, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Propane
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9771
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $1,231 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $410
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Cortez home in this zip code is
$1,299,500 (0.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $402/sqft,
which is 15.7% less than similar homes
in the 34215 zip code.
12603 Safe Harbour Dr Cortez FL 34215
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12603 Safe Harbour Dr
- Approx Payment:$6,324*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4469386) located at 12603 Safe Harbour Dr Cortez FL 34215, call: 813-452-4165
12603 Safe Harbour Dr, Cortez FL is a single family home of 3230 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,300,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 12610 Safe Harbour Dr in Cortez is listed at $1,350,000.
This home on 12603 Safe Harbour Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Cortez, FL.
Pointe At Mariners Cove, Mariners Cove and Smugglers Landing are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4469386 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (12 days ago).