12650 Cara Cara Loop Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4484301
Less Photos /\
12650 Cara Cara Loop
Home Description: 12650 Cara Cara Loop
SOUGHT AFTER GREYHAWK POOL HOME CAN BE YOURS! This Spacious 4/Bed 3/Bath Homes by Towne Fairfax IV Model will impress you from the moment you pull up the driveway. The decorative Portico adds elegance with arched windows and architectural detail throughout. As you enter the Open floor plan that flows from the Dining Room to the Living area with double slider. The Chef's kitchen boasts Stainless Steel appliances, natural gas range, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar perfect for entertaining. Featuring Granite Countertops and Solid Wood Cabinetry, with a seating area overlooking your spacious Lanai. Open to the Great Room with triple stacking Sliders to enjoy Florida's indoor/outdoor living will make this the hub of the home. The Master Suite offers plenty of light and access to the pool, with a walk-in closet and private Master Bath with double vanity, soaking tub and roman shower. The 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms off the kitchen have double closet space and share the hallway jack/jill bathroom with stall shower. The 4th Bedroom can function as an Office or guest quarters, with the bathroom at entry that also functions as the pool bath. The Lanai is a True Sanctuary with the your Salt Water Pebble Tec Pool and energy efficient pump. The screen features bottom Privacy Panels with a spacious seating area. The NEW ROOF and the updated paint color gives the home a decorative feel. GREYHAWK LANDING is an amenity rich community with two-resort style pools, fitness center, and lighted tennis & basketball courts. The Bass-stocked lakes are perfect for hours of fishing and miles of beautiful walking trails.
- Address: 12650 Cara Cara Loop
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Greyhawk Landing
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trails
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Garden Bath
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 7501
- Lot Dim: 60x125
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 33
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,658
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$500,139 (23.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $181/sqft,
which is 2.0% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
12650 Cara Cara Loop Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12650 Cara Cara Loop
For Sale Near: 12650 Cara Cara Loop
- Approx Payment:$1,970*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
12650 Cara Cara Loop, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2234 sqft and
is currently priced at $405,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 15208 17Th Ave E in Bradenton is listed at $575,000.
This home on 12650 Cara Cara Loop has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Country Creek, Greenfield Plantation and Mill Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484301 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (5 days ago).