12700 136Th St Largo FL 33774 MLS U8109804
Less Photos /\
12700 136Th St
Home Description: 12700 136Th St
Pre-Construction. To be built. This coastal suburban neighborhood is somewhat historic, walkable and only a bike ride to the beach! There are tons of recreational activities on or near the waterfront in the Anona neighborhood... beautiful parks, rec centers, golf courses, swimming pools, fishing, arts, water sports, Florida Botanical Gardens, shopping and of course our award-winning Gulf beaches. The home to-be-built is spacious enough for a large family - the living room can be converted into a 4th bedroom or used as an office. The formal dining room and split floor plan are sure to please. Buy this home before we order and you can choose your own paint colors (inside and out), cabinets, granite countertops, roof shingles, flooring and more! This Florida home is built to comply with today's stringent hurricane code and can withstand sustained 145+ mph winds. Our new homes are built with reinforced concrete block construction and come with front impact windows, hurricane shutters and hurricane strapping to ensure your safety during storms and lower your insurance rates. Not to mention a new roof, A/C unit, water heater, as well as plumbing and electrical systems to save you money! Plus, there are USB ports for your devices, soft-close cabinet doors/drawers with real wood-framing/crown molding, Samsung® stainless-steel appliances, a quick-recovery hot-water heater, volume 9'4" ceilings and a covered rear patio, lending to our bright and airy, open to the outdoors "Florida" style.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Recycled/Composite Flooring
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Lighting, Roof, Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: Air Filters MERV 10+, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2485
Available now at $457,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 16435
- Lot Dim: 82x100
- Lot Acres: 0.38
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$387,792 (15.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 11.4% less than similar homes
in the 33774 zip code.
12700 136Th St Largo FL 33774
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12700 136Th St
For Sale Near: 12700 136Th St
- Approx Payment:$2,223*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of American Housing Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8109804) located at 12700 136Th St Largo FL 33774, call: 813-452-4250
12700 136Th St, Largo FL is a single family home of 1809 sqft and
is currently priced at $457,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1965.
A comparable home for sale at 2190 17Th Ter Sw in Largo is listed at $289,900.
This home on 12700 136Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Cardinal Estates, Randolph Farms and Lakeside Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8109804 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (10 days ago).