12709 Lake Silver Ave Bradenton FL 34211 MLS T3264919
Less Photos /\
12709 Lake Silver Ave
Home Description: 12709 Lake Silver Ave
A Distinct 2 Year Young Neal Home! Built with pride, this luxury single family home with open floor plan, boasts 2 bedrooms plus den, with french doors (or 3rd bed room), and 2 full baths. This stunning and exciting home awaits you. A master suite includes a walk-in closet and an elegant master bath with walk-in shower and double matte finished vanity sinks. The pristine home also presents a den with sparkling french doors. The guest bedroom is located conveniently to the second full bath. The great room and master bedroom have coffered ceilings. An expansive great room with dining area opens to the gourmet kitchen, featuring granite island, breakfast nook and seeded glass lighting. Under cabinet lighting and pull-out shelving in cabinets. A breezy screened and covered lanai opens to a lush green lawn, and is reached from the great room. Designer ceiling fans thru-out. The home includes a washer, dryer, and pull-down stairs to attic above the 2 car garage, and coach lights. Too many more details to name. Eagle Trace is a small, gated community with no CCD fees.
- Address: 12709 Lake Silver Ave
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Gated, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2653
Available now at $334,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8420
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 229
- HOA Fees: $699 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $233
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$407,885 (21.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 22.0% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
12709 Lake Silver Ave Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12709 Lake Silver Ave
For Sale Near: 12709 Lake Silver Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,629*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Flat Fee Mls Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3264919) located at 12709 Lake Silver Ave Bradenton FL 34211, call: 813-452-4165
12709 Lake Silver Ave, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1870 sqft and
is currently priced at $334,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 13919 Messina Loop in Bradenton is listed at $460,000.
This home on 12709 Lake Silver Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Rosedale 8 Westbury Lakes, Rosedale Highlands and Rosedale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3264919 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (6 days ago).