12724 Fontana Loop Lakewood Ranch FL 34211 MLS A4477920
Less Photos /\
12724 Fontana Loop
Home Description: 12724 Fontana Loop
Come and enjoy one of the west coast’s favorite playgrounds, Esplanade at Lakewood Ranch. This stunning Taylor Morrison Trevi model offer the best of indoor, outdoor living with beautiful curb appeal and mature landscaping in a very private setting. This three bedroom, three and a half bath home with separate dining room and office has over 2800 sq ft under air and shows like a model. Beautiful designer tile leads you to a gourmet kitchen and family room both with direct views out to the pool and outside sitting area. The kitchen boasts reverse-osmosis water, high-end stainless appliances, gas range with vented hood, built-in oven and microwave, granite counters with exceptional wood cabinetry and a stone back splash. The Master suite is very spacious with trey ceilings, crown molding and soft carpeting and has views out to the private pool area. The Master bath has double sinks, an over large glass shower and an extra large walk-in closet. Also on the ground floor is the second bedroom and bath, power room, office, dining room and large laundry room. On the second level is a 26 by 16 room and another full bath. Such possibilities here perhaps a playroom, workout center, TV room or bedroom. The outside kitchen and pool area are perfect for family gathering and entertaining. The outside kitchen is under roof and equipped with a Memphis temperature-controlled grill, refrigerator, sink, vented hood, granite countertop bar area and set off with a custom stained wood plank ceiling. The four-foot extended garage has an insulated garage door and more storage than you will need. As a member of Esplanade Golf and Country Club, you will enjoy many over the top amenities including a new Culinary Center (restaurant/bar/educational kitchen). A Wellness Center (fitness center/spa/salon) Amenity Center clubhouse, a poolside Bahama Bar, sports and tennis courts, two large pools including a Lagoon-style pool. No mandatory golf membership and the CDD bond fees of $996 per year have been paid in full.
- Address: 12724 Fontana Loop
- Levels: Two
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Lobby Key Required, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Built-Up, Tile
- Building Sqft: 3626
Available now at $695,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8307
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 54
- HOA Fees: $970 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $323
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $361
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$475,254 (31.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $246/sqft,
which is 12.8% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
12724 Fontana Loop Lakewood Ranch FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12724 Fontana Loop
For Sale Near: 12724 Fontana Loop
- Approx Payment:$3,381*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4477920) located at 12724 Fontana Loop Lakewood Ranch FL 34211, call: 813-452-4165
12724 Fontana Loop, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 2820 sqft and
is currently priced at $695,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 4422 Baltry Ct in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $509,000.
This home on 12724 Fontana Loop has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Rosedale, Rosedale Highlands and Rosedale 8 Westbury Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4477920 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (7 days ago).