128 Myakka Dr Venice FL 34293 MLS A4464030
Less Photos /\
128 Myakka Dr
Home Description: 128 Myakka Dr
If you're looking for a SPACIOUS home with LOTS of LARGE ROOMS, tons of NATURAL LIGHT, windows and STORAGE, OPEN-floor plan, DOUBLE, OVERSIZED LOT and WATER ACCESS with a WATER VIEW; this is your house! 4 LARGE BEDROOMS. 4 FULL BATHROOMS. Separate IN-LAW EN-SUITE bath/bed with OVERSIZED BONUS ROOM off kitchen (original 2 car garage). 3 CAR, OVER-SIZED GARAGE added in 2006. 2 BOAT SLIPS included. Partial FENCED BACK YARD w/ 2 STORAGE SHEDS & MINI STORAGE. Beautiful, LARGE YARD w/ PAVER PATIO in front, FRUIT TREES, back PATIO and large COVERED, SCREENED LANAI off of the GREAT ROOM. Tons of BIG WINDOWS to show off the RIVER CANAL VIEW from multiple rooms in the home. Separate dining room, den or FLORIDA ROOM on front...you decide. Very well taken care of, MOVE-IN READY home. 2 NEWER AC units (2 & 3 yrs old). NEWER REFRIGERATOR (1 yr). Extra large, WALK-IN CLOSETS in 3 bedrooms plus hall. STORAGE GALORE! HUGE NEWER WATER HEATER. HURRICANE SHUTTERS. Kitchen windows (only) are HURRICANE IMPACT. CONVENIENT LOCATION. Within a couple of miles of the new Atlanta Braves STADIUM, PUBLIX West Villages Marketplace, and both NORTH PORT & ENGLEWOOD, plus everything VENICE has to offer. A SHORT DRIVE TO THE BEACH, as well! Even a restaurant in the neighborhood. This home definitely has everything you've been looking for AND A LOT MORE SPACE!! Don't delay! This house is PRICED TO SELL QUICK & offers an abundance of EXTRAS THAT YOU WON'T FIND ELSEWHERE!
- Water View: Canal, River
- Water Name: MYAKKA RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip, Dock - Slip Deeded Off-Site
- Water Access: Canal - Brackish, River
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Whole House R.O. System
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Terrazzo, Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 4 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 1 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Florida Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Island, Other Specify In Remarks, Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Florida Room, Great Room, Interior In-Law Suite, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Indoor Air Quality: No Smoking-Interior Buildg
- Building Sqft: 4687
Available now at $299,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Other, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 16755
- Lot Acres: 0.38
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 42
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$443,444 (47.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $112/sqft,
which is 57.1% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
128 Myakka Dr Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 128 Myakka Dr
For Sale Near: 128 Myakka Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,519*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bright Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4464030) located at 128 Myakka Dr Venice FL 34293, call: 813-527-9259
128 Myakka Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 2672 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1959.
A comparable home for sale at 20864 Fetterbush Pl in Venice is listed at $347,700.
This home on 128 Myakka Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Country Club Estates, Wexford On The Green and Islandwalk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4464030 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (4 days ago).