1287 Thornapple Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4514869
Less Photos /\
1287 Thornapple Dr
Home Description: 1287 Thornapple Dr
Stunning Lee Wetherington-built residence in the maintenance-free landscaping community of Willowbend. Fantastic location across the street and just steps from the large, heated community pool/spa, gym and pickleball court. Poised on a corner lot with a wide paver driveway and partial lake views from the lanai. The home was built with many high-end finishes and upgrades, central vacuum, 8-foot doorways, abundant crown and chair molding. The open great room plan also features 12-foot tray ceilings, triple sliders, plantation shutters, built-in entertainment shelving and tile on diagonal. The lanai is spacious, set on a coveted southern exposure. Master suite with tray ceiling, sitting area, walk-in closet and luxurious bath. Incredible gourmet kitchen with high-quality cabinetry, built-in oven and cooktop. Natural gas is available in the community, with a gas stub to convert the current electric cooktop to gas. On a practical note, AC was replaced in 2014. Willowbend has low monthly fees with complete landscaping care, high-speed internet and cable. Minutes to beaches, shopping, restaurants, Legacy Bike Trail, Pine View School and a short distance to the Osprey Publix.
- Address: 1287 Thornapple Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Willowbend
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Great Room Features: Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida,Ranch,Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2867
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||16x21||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||13x14||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9136.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 124
- HOA Fees: $287 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $287
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,Greenbelt,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,261,235 (140.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $244/sqft,
which is 76.8% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
1287 Thornapple Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1287 Thornapple Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,554*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY.
1287 Thornapple Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 2153 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 32 Park Dr in Osprey is listed at $550,000.
This home on 1287 Thornapple Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
Towns End Shores, Bay Oaks Estates and Rivendell are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4514869 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (6 days ago).