1290 Reserve Dr Venice FL 34285 MLS N6116542
Less Photos /\
1290 Reserve Dr
Home Description: 1290 Reserve Dr
At 2,647 sq. ft. under air, this Arthur Rutenberg “Nassau” 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pool/spa and 3 car-garage home has south/west rear exposure with a private lake setting. Volume ceilings, built-ins, fireplace, and multiple sets of sliding glass doors open to its outdoor living spaces, large in scope and highlighted with paver brick flooring and a heated 14’ X 25’ wireless control pool and spa. The 4th rear bedroom is interchangeable as an office with built-ins and a concealed murphy bed. Structural and mechanical components include: 2018 installation of new tile roof, 2019 exterior painted, 2015 pool resurfaced and paver brick lanai floor, 2018 master bath remodeled, 2014 5-ton Trane HVAC with 10-year warranty. Golf membership may be transferable to buyer. Pelican Pointe offers 27 holes of semi-private golf. Low HOA fees include ground maintenance, 24/7 security, and a vibrant social life with tennis, pickleball, social membership at the clubhouse, dining, fitness, high speed internet, expanded Hi Def cable, and a ladies association with over 35 activities. Just minutes away is Venice Island, its quaint shops, dining, beaches, fishing, bike trails, cultural and medical facilities.
- Address: 1290 Reserve Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34285
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Pelican Pointe Golf & Country Club
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf,Golf Carts OK,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Park,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 40
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 3 Features: Shower No Tub
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Built-In Shelving
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Granite Counters
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,Garden Bath,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3793
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 2||7x9||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 3||9x6||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bathroom||13.5x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Humidity Control
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Fire Hydrant,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9207.00
- Lot Dim: 84x110x84x110
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 30
- HOA Fees: $950 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $317
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Level,Near Golf Course,Paved,Private,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Fidelity Bond,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance,Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See restrictive covenants.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$1,470,000 (111.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 77.7% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
1290 Reserve Dr Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1290 Reserve Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,381*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
1290 Reserve Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 2647 sqft and
is currently priced at $695,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 898 Macaw Cir in Venice is listed at $559,000.
This home on 1290 Reserve Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Macarthur Beach, South Venezia Park and Towers are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6116542 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (11 days ago).