1298 Saint Andrews Dr Dunedin FL 34698 MLS U8089266
Less Photos /\
1298 Saint Andrews Dr
Home Description: 1298 Saint Andrews Dr
Here is the rare opportunity to own a true five bedroom pool home that backs directly up to hole #4 of the Dunedin Golf Club designed by world renowned architect Donald Ross. This home has been completely updated in 2015 consisting of 74" tall double hung windows throughout, large glass doors as well as new exterior and interior doors. All new electrical throughout in 2015, new interior and exterior A/C units in 2015, new roof in 2014, new water heater 2015. Completely home has large pool to relax in while watching the golfers or sit outside by the pool or fire pit.
- Elementary School: San Jose Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Dutch Provincial
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Dog Run, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Other, Slate
- Building Sqft: 2938
Available now at $625,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Open, Oversized, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 8873
- Lot Dim: 82x112
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 77
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Dunedin home in this zip code is
$1,897,833 (203.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $252/sqft,
which is 35.1% less than similar homes
in the 34698 zip code.
1298 Saint Andrews Dr Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1298 Saint Andrews Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Biltmore Group Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8089266) located at 1298 Saint Andrews Dr Dunedin FL 34698, call: 813-452-4250
1298 Saint Andrews Dr, Dunedin FL is a single family home of 2476 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1966.
A comparable home for sale at 1994 Brae Moor Dr in Dunedin is listed at $469,500.
This home on 1298 Saint Andrews Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Sunset Harbour, Dunedin Ridge and San Ruffino are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8089266 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).