13040 Burns Dr Odessa FL 33556 MLS T3284286
Less Photos /\
13040 Burns Dr
Home Description: 13040 Burns Dr
Don't miss out on this luxurious Homes by West Bay Cypress model in Tampa Bays #1 master planned community of Starkey Ranch!
This meticulously maintained Mediterranean style home is on an oversized corner lot with tile roofing, 2 car garage and WALKING DISTANCE to Homestead Park and Pool! This house has been extensively upgraded and is move in ready. As you enter this beautiful home through the majestic ¾ full light front door with sidelights on each side, you see the showpiece stair case to the left and to the right an elegant dining room that can be used as a den or study. As you pass the dining room, you enter the spacious great room, gourmet kitchen and brunch area. The gourmet kitchen has upgraded stainless steel appliances including a wall oven and microwave, a 36' five burner natural gas cooktop!The upgraded espresso 42' cabinets with crown molding and dovetail kitchen drawers with cushion close are complimented by beautiful quartz countertops with a large island, backsplash and an oversized kitchen sink. The perfectly located pantry is easy to access and makes this kitchen a cooks dream. The downstairs and upstairs bathrooms and laundry room has upgraded ceramic tile, additional canned lighting throughout the home and the great room and bonus room are prewired for surround sound speakers. Upstairs you'll find even more upgrades that will make this beautiful home even more attractive. The oversized master bedroom with double entry doors and sitting area is an owners dream. The master bathroom and secondary bathroom both have upgraded white cabinets and beautiful counters to match. Off of the master bathroom is your oversized walk in closet that has, more than enough room for the both of you. The extra wide hallway leads you past three amazing bedrooms and into a large bonus room that is large enough to accommodate all activities. Homestead Park is only a couple steps away where you will find a community pool, playground, dog park and BBQ area. If you are looking for a model condition and move in ready home then look no more! Contact me today for your VIP showing or virtual tour.
- Address: 13040 Burns Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Odessa
- Zip: 33556
- County: Pasco
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Trails
- Elementary School: Odessa Elementary
- Middle School: River Ridge Middle-PO
- High School: River Ridge High-PO
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Lighting, Roof, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Irrig. System-Drip/Microheads, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5872
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $75 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $6
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,920
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Odessa home in this zip code is
$573,364 (19.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $172/sqft,
which is 12.0% less than similar homes
in the 33556 zip code.
13040 Burns Dr Odessa FL 33556
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 13040 Burns Dr
For Sale Near: 13040 Burns Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,335*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Florida Realty Investments.
13040 Burns Dr, Odessa FL is a single family home of 2790 sqft and
is currently priced at $479,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 3202 Suncoast Plains Dr in Odessa is listed at $276,990.
This home on 13040 Burns Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Odessa, FL.
Lakes At Van Dyke Farms, Northton Groves and The Eagles Royal Troon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3284286 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (7 days ago).