1309 Vista Dr Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4491997
Less Photos /\
1309 Vista Dr
Home Description: 1309 Vista Dr
Rarely has such an unprecedented opportunity come available for the most discerning buyer in search of a private waterfront gated estate in Harbor Acres, a premier established neighborhood set on Sarasota’s Bay. An architectural masterpiece set on 1.5 acres with 230 feet of bayfront is designed with refinement and unmatched authentic style. Designed by renowned architect Thorton Little and leading builder Bruce Saba, this estate was curated for comfortable entertaining combining the magnificent water landscape with the warmth of a country chateau. Restored front doors from the Belgium Embassy set the stage for the exquisiteness beyond, from the imported hand-carved cabinetry and interior doors, heated stone flooring and 14' ceiling heights to the custom ceiling treatments, hand-plastered interior walls, antique chandeliers and painstaking craftsmanship in every last detail of this 8,452+/sq ft residence . The true culinary kitchen is complete with a La Cornue range, Sub-Zero refrigerators, large center island, butler’s pantry, and an informal dining area with walls of windows to take in the scenic backdrop. A blue-glass tile infinity-edge lap size pool and spa captures sun and moon light reflections. Some significant features are custom hope iron hurricane impact windows, automated window treatments, 2 elevators, security cameras, air conditioned 3-car garage, Crestron lighting control system and a entire home backup generator. The double lot size suggests the possibility of a separate guest house and garages. You have found the PINNACLE of an in- town bayfront estate!
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 230
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Other, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Island, Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom, French Provincial, Other
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 12025
Available now at $18,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Portico
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Utilities: Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 62550
- Lot Acres: 1.44
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 141
- HOA Fees: $150 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $12
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,102,802 (93.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $2,130/sqft,
which is 81.4% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
1309 Vista Dr Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1309 Vista Dr
- Approx Payment:$87,564*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4491997) located at 1309 Vista Dr Sarasota FL 34239, call: 813-527-9259
1309 Vista Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 8452 sqft and
is currently priced at $18,000,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2012.
A comparable home for sale at 2146 Mcclellan Pkwy in Sarasota is listed at $1,925,000.
This home on 1309 Vista Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
San Remo Estates, Hartsdale and Desota Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491997 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (9 days ago).