1310 Cypress Ave Venice FL 34285 MLS N6129628
Less Photos /\
1310 Cypress Ave
Home Description: 1310 Cypress Ave
Close to everything, the perfect location, fully furnished. This two bedroom, two bathroom property has been meticulously maintained and has only been owned by one family for over 50 years. Very spacious, vintage appeal, and original terrazzo floors throughout make this home feel like old Venice. The large, enclosed Florida room gives you a wide open view of the backyard with screened in sliding windows and flows around the whole floor plan, giving you access to any part of the house with sliding glass doors. A newer, 2.5 ton A/C was installed in 2020 along with a seperate mini split system for the Florida room and laundry room. Situated on a large, private lot on a quiet street, truly a home that feels like home. The backyard is partially fenced in and can easily be finished and has more than enough room for an additional shed, structure, or pool. Hurricane shutter are included for every window and door, and are stored in the additional front storage room off the carport area. Wether you are looking for a primary residence, winter home, or even an investment property, this is a perfect opportunity and checks all the boxes. Conveniently located close to shopping, dining, golfing, beaches, entertainment, I-75, and Historic Downtown Venice, you can't find a better spot. No HOA, No Deed Restrictions, No CDD. This will not last long, so call and schedule your private showing today.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Terrazzo
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Lighting,Outdoor Shower,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 1672
Available now at $299,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9600.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2200
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 19
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Near Golf Course
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$650,236 (117.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $255/sqft,
which is 69.3% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
1310 Cypress Ave Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1310 Cypress Ave
For Sale Near: 1310 Cypress Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,515*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of WILLIAM RAVEIS REAL ESTATE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6129628) located at 1310 Cypress Ave Venice FL 34285, call: 813-527-9259
1310 Cypress Ave, Venice FL is a single family home of 1171 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 504 Center Rd in Venice is listed at $380,000.
This home on 1310 Cypress Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Bird Bay, Pinebrook Lake Club and Bird Bay Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6129628 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2023 (14 days ago).