1310 Perico Point Cir Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4499275
Less Photos /\
1310 Perico Point Cir
Home Description: 1310 Perico Point Cir
Serenity found!! With a relaxing sigh, come enjoy this beautiful home situated in a private tropical garden oasis overlooking the water. It’s calling your name…..This beautifully updated 2Bed/2Bath + Den home has wonderful outdoor landscape & lighting transforming your patio into an enchanting tropical paradise with updated windows and impact resistant & sound proof skylights. But wait, step inside….come see the beautiful contemporary kitchen with lighted etched glass cabinets, lovely eating area just off to the side and overhead lighting creating that perfect ambiance for entertaining your friends and guests. You’ll notice the expanse of the vaulted ceilings drawing you out through the large open tiled living and dining area passed the lanai and out to the deck just off the master bedroom and ensuite bath. This master retreat has been exquisitely updated with lovely water views. The private deck off master suite is the perfect place for your first morning coffee as you enjoy the peace and serenity of the water and enchanting tropical birds. This special piece of paradise can be found in the highly sought after guard gated Perico Bay Club. Come enjoy the Florida Coastal Lifestyle! You’ll have a choice of two pools, one a short stroll away, or an Olympic size at the clubhouse. You may prefer a bicycle ride to Robinson or Neal Preserves. Perico Bay Club offers kayak storage and launch, fishing piers, shuffleboard, tennis and pickle board courts and is only a short distance to the beautiful sandy beaches and world renowned charm of Anna Maria Island and all it has to offer. It’s a lifestyle you won’t want to miss! Don’t miss out, call today!!
- Address: 1310 Perico Point Cir
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34209
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Perico Bay Club
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 40
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Fishing Pier, Powerboats – None Allowed, Riprap
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Granite Counters, Other Specify In Remarks, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Florida, Key West
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1547
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Ground Level, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5358
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 159
- HOA Fees: $525 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $525
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Other Fees Amount: $1,200 Annual
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Please confirm with association documents
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 50
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$314,912 (33.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $307/sqft,
which is 25.7% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
1310 Perico Point Cir Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1310 Perico Point Cir
- Approx Payment:$2,311*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Edgewater Real Estate, Inc.
1310 Perico Point Cir, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1547 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 831 Audubon Dr # 831 in Bradenton is listed at $349,000.
This home on 1310 Perico Point Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Palma Sola Bay Club, Harbor Hills and Fairway Acres are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499275 has been posted on this site since 5/1/2021 (8 days ago).