1323 Pine Nw Ave Largo FL 33770 MLS U8177375
Less Photos /\
1323 Pine Nw Ave
Home Description: 1323 Pine Nw Ave
This Is NO ORDINARY HOME! If you’re tired of looking at all the traditional, “cookie cutter” homes on the market then MAKE THE DISCOVERY with this Whispering Pines residence in the Belleair Bluffs area that should be on your "Must See" list! This CUSTOM-DESIGNED home is loaded with charm and style, with upgrades and extras that make it unique and is located just two blocks from Belleair Bluffs. The Pelican Golf Course and the Pinellas Trail are at the end of the cul-de-sac! Located on a HUGE fenced lot with oak and pine trees, you’ll love every minute relaxing in your park-like backyard with a wonderful screen-enclosed pool! DAZZLINGLY DIFFERENT, pull up to your one-level, ranch-style home with a split garage setup. The gorgeous entry with double doors opens to a large two-story high foyer with a vaulted ceiling and dramatic chandelier. At the center of the home is a SPACIOUS living room with a soaring vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting and large wood-burning brick fireplace - this is truly the HEART OF THE HOME! French doors lead into a spacious formal dining room/family room combo with antique lighting and sliders to the pool area. The large eat-in kitchen boasts plenty of cabinets and ample counter space and has stainless steel appliances. Glass sliders in both the kitchen and dining room lead to the RESORT-LIKE, screen enclosed pool area and large, fenced private back yard that is nicely treed and has additional room for added fun! The THREE-WAY split bedroom and bath plan is fabulous for any family – imagine that 3 ensuite bedrooms! The master bedroom is spacious with vaulted ceilings, a walk in closet and a custom stand-up bathtub. The secondary bedrooms are BOTH generous in size – the second bedroom has a walk-in closet and adjoining bath while the third bedroom is tucked away with its own closet, bath and built-in ironing board! Value-added extras include New or Newer energy-efficient air conditioning system, electrical panel, whole home generator, plumbing & much more! The unique oversized, dual one-car garage set up is extremely versatile and is perfect for the hobbyist or car enthusiast. Conveniently located just steps to the Pinellas Trail, 5 minutes to beaches and short trip to St. Pete/Clearwater and Tampa airport. Demand location makes “Fast” action a must! Check out the 3D Tour in Link #1 above and the Virtual Tour in Link #2 above!
- Elementary School: Mildred Helms Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Great Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2458
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||21x23||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Dining Room||14x18||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Family Room||14x18||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Parking Pad,Split Garage,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8093.00
- Lot Dim: 57x142
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Cul-De-Sac,Level,Near Golf Course,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot,Paved,Private,Street Dead-End
- Building Num Floors: 1
- : 239-403-2214
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$581,821 (16.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $269/sqft,
which is 29.8% less than similar homes
in the 33770 zip code.
1323 Pine Nw Ave Largo FL 33770
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1323 Pine Nw Ave
For Sale Near: 1323 Pine Nw Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBY'S INTL REALTY.
1323 Pine Nw Ave, Largo FL is a single family home of 1859 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 543 Circle E Dr in Largo is listed at $619,900.
This home on 1323 Pine Nw Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Margaret Manor, Whitehursts and Sunset Bluff Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8177375 has been posted on this site since 9/22/2022 (10 days ago).