1325 Gulf Dr N # 246 Bradenton Beach FL 34217 MLS A4496740
Less Photos /\
1325 Gulf Dr N # 246
Home Description: 1325 Gulf Dr N # 246
First time available in over a decade. A Palm Court South second floor condo with adjoining Studio & Hotel Room. Studio offers full kitchen which is perfect for an extended stay. Hotel Room is perfect for that quick day trip to the island. Open up connecting door for a spacious suite. Relax on front porch overlooking lush tropically landscaped courtyard. All new beachy furnishings and decor brightens up the room. Features Mexican tile floors,built-in shelving, crown molding and large walk in showers. Tortuga Inn is an Award-Winning Beach-to-Bay resort on unspoiled Anna Maria Island. This Trip Advisor#1 Beach Vacation Destination is located directly on Sarasota Bay with two heated swimming pools. Cast a line off the fishing pier while enjoying the sunrise. Daily boat dockage rental possible thru front office. Tortuga's pristine & private white-sand beach is located directly across a small, two-lane street, on the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Just a short stroll away lies Historic Bridge Street with numerous boutique shops and restaurants. Or catch the free island wide trolley right outside the driveway and explore the individual styles of Holmes Beach and Anna Maria. Tortuga Inn Resort is pet friendly! Complimentary laundry facilities on premises. Flexible nightly, weekly & long-term rental policy is maximized with professional on-site management. Repeat & Referral guests provide proven positive cash flow -- above all operating costs. Average gross annual income $42k for the past 4 years.
- Address: 1325 Gulf Dr N # 246
- Unit Num: 246
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton Beach
- Zip: 34217
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Cable, Laundry, Pool
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO, INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 1509
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Built-Up, Membrane
- Building Sqft: 675
Available now at $399,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Common, Ground Level, Guest, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Dim: 00x00
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 246
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Gas, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $677 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $677
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: C
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Two pets allowed up to 75 pounds each as long as they don't become a nuisance
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 75
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton Beach condo in this zip code is
$600,344 (50.5% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $591/sqft,
which is 5.3% less than similar condos
in the 34217 zip code.
1325 Gulf Dr N # 246 Bradenton Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1325 Gulf Dr N # 246
For Sale Near: 1325 Gulf Dr N # 246
- Approx Payment:$1,941*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Island Real Estate-Anna Maria.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4496740) located at 1325 Gulf Dr N # 246 Bradenton Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
1325 Gulf Dr N # 246, Bradenton Beach FL is a condo of 675 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 5325 Marina Dr # 221 in Bradenton Beach is listed at $600,000.
This condo on 1325 Gulf Dr N # 246 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Bradenton Beach, FL.
Sunbow Bay, Island Village and Beach House Resort are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496740 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (11 days ago).