1330 Ballota Ln North Port FL 34289 MLS D6121179
Less Photos /\
1330 Ballota Ln
Home Description: 1330 Ballota Ln
You've worked too hard to settle now! So don't cheat yourself, but treat yourself because you deserve it and you deserve Cypress Falls. Welcome home to luxury and welcome home to truly maintenance free living where your only concern will be choosing between relaxing poolside all day, enjoying the dog park, or getting a little adventurous and defending your pickleball title! And that is just a couple of the many activities you can choose from day in and day out. Don't feel like doing anything, well that's ok too because this home is so beautiful that you may not ever want to leave. This sought after 2 bedroom, 2 bath plus den home features a spacious open layout that is sure is wow. The kitchen showcases soaring 42" cabinets topped with gorgeous granite countertops and stainless steel Whirlpool appliances. Look up and take notice of the custom installed crown moldings throughout. The large master suite is sure to more than please with a huge walk-in closet and additional closet space. The room is not only comfortable, but very functional as well. The spacious bathroom has dual vanities with a master shower that is complete with frameless glass for a modern look that you will definitely love! The spare bedroom is just the right size to host friends and family. Rounding out this fantastic home is a sizable office/den bosting French doors and to the rear of the home is a very nice lanai with pavers. This is the perfect space for morning coffee while listening to the local wildlife or taking in the Florida sunset while having dinner outdoors. If this sounds too good to be true then you better hurry up and make your appointment to see this home before someone else makes your dream their address.
- Address: 1330 Ballota Ln
- Levels: One
- City: North Port
- Zip: 34289
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Cypress Falls
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Pool,Sidewalks,Special Community Restrictions,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Toledo Blade Elementary
- Middle School: Woodland Middle School
- High School: North Port High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $384,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5100.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1200
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $907 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $302
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: True
- Style: Villa
- Location: In County,Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain,Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual.,Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $803
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Other Fees Amount: $304 Annual
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No aggressive breeds - see HOA Rules and Regulations
1330 Ballota Ln North Port FL 34289
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1330 Ballota Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,872*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of TALL PINES REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6121179) located at 1330 Ballota Ln North Port FL 34289, call: (813) 223-3366
1330 Ballota Ln, North Port FL is a single family home of 1602 sqft and
is currently priced at $384,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1318 Ballota Ln in North Port is listed at $334,900.
This home on 1330 Ballota Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
Lakeside Plantation, Cedar Grove and Towns At Lakeside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6121179 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2021 (6 days ago).