134 Stafford Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684 MLS U8099006
Less Photos /\
134 Stafford Dr
Home Description: 134 Stafford Dr
You may just fall in love with this beautifully remodeled and renovated home in one of Tampa Bay's most desirable 55+ golf communities! Nestled on a oversize lot offering a serene and private backyard view, this one is a hidden gem. A lush lawn & manicured landscape beds lead to a welcoming front porch and an art glass entry door. Inside you'll find a smart addition design that creates comfortable, flowing open spaces executed with quality materials. Not a speck of carpet; there is beautiful coordinating hard-surface flooring throughout. The pictures tell the visual story, but there is so much more. A major feature of this house is that all of the windows and doors have been replaced with upgraded Category 4 Hurricane Rated products. The new roof meets that standard too, and together that provides not only peace of mind, but a substantial discount on homeowner insurance. The house has also been wired for a generator and it conveys with the house. A cost-saving well provides the water source for the irrigation system and the pump is new in 2020. The roof, kitchen & bathroom renovations, electric panel & upgrade, 3rd bedroom, and back patio with composite roof were all completed within the last 5 years. AC replaced in 2014. You will like the friendly country club lifestyle in Highland Lakes. Outstanding HOA amenities include free golf on 3 private courses, heated pools & spa, & free RV or boat storage. There are active tennis, pickleball, bocce & shuffleboard leagues. The huge clubhouse is venue for a full array of entertainment & social events and fitness programs. There's also Lake Tarpon access with private boat ramp, community pontoon boats & fishing pier. Enjoy hobby & interest clubs, cards & games groups, a woodworking shop, arts and crafts classes & studios too.
- Address: 134 Stafford Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34684
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Highland Lakes
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Water Name: LAKE TARPON
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2881
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 14771
- Lot Dim: 72x148
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 177
- HOA Fees: $109 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $109
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Unincorporated
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$334,880 (4.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 4.8% less than similar homes
in the 34684 zip code.
134 Stafford Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 134 Stafford Dr
For Sale Near: 134 Stafford Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
134 Stafford Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1775 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1977.
A comparable home for sale at 615 Deer Run N in Palm Harbor is listed at $379,900.
This home on 134 Stafford Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Lake Valencia, Lake Shore Estates and Rustic Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8099006 has been posted on this site since 10/17/2020 (9 days ago).