1340 Fort Cobb Ter Wesley Chapel FL 33543 MLS T3264827
Less Photos /\
1340 Fort Cobb Ter
Home Description: 1340 Fort Cobb Ter
Why wait for new construction and pay builder fees when this wonderful "new" 2018 home is ready for you now and for the upcoming holidays! Welcome to Union Park, an award-winning Ultra-Fi community with hot spots through ... touted by the developer as one of the first of it's kind of residential environments where every home is a Smart Home offering the fastest at-home and community-wide internet speeds in the country. Also zoned for great schools, plus the Union Park Charter Academy is on-site. This Maryland floor plan has an large living room that flows into the gourmet kitchen and dining room. Notice the 18" tile floors placed on a diagonal and you are pulled into the living room with crown molding. In the kitchen you will find granite counter tops, a large central island, 42" wood Expresso kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances and large pantry. The dining room has beautiful windows and sliding glass doors that take you to the screened patio and into a spacious fenced yard. By the garage entrance and front door is a convenient "drop it here" desk for all those items you carried in from the car, plus an adjacent half bath. Upstairs is a large-but-cozy loft and a large owner's suite with spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks, great garden tub for soaking plus a separate shower and separate water closet. There are 3 other lovely bedrooms, a large second full bathroom with dual sinks and large vanity. The 2-year old washer and dryer set in the laundry room are yours to keep with your new home purchase. Union Park neighborhood also offers a multi-million dollar community center with resort-style pools, splash zone and clubhouse, great parks, an extensive trail system connecting the community and its natural resources. An easy lifestyle with a dog park, fitness stations, Tot Lot, book exchange, The Landing gathering space, gym and basketball courts, The HOA fees include internet and basic cable. All the shopping you could want and easy access to interstate are moments away. If you think the photos are great, you'll love it in person!
- Address: 1340 Fort Cobb Ter
- Levels: Two
- City: Wesley Chapel
- Zip: 33543
- County: Pasco
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Pool, Trails
- Elementary School: Double Branch Elementary
- Middle School: John Long Middle-PO
- High School: Wiregrass Ranch High-PO
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2928
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4949
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 129
- HOA Fees: $203 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $67
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,979
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Internet, Pool Maintenance
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyers to confirm all pet restrictions with HOA Management
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Wesley Chapel home in this zip code is
$395,110 (18.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $143/sqft,
which is 8.5% less than similar homes
in the 33543 zip code.
1340 Fort Cobb Ter Wesley Chapel FL 33543
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1340 Fort Cobb Ter
For Sale Near: 1340 Fort Cobb Ter
- Approx Payment:$1,629*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Homeward Real Estate.
1340 Fort Cobb Ter, Wesley Chapel FL is a single family home of 2334 sqft and
is currently priced at $334,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 4643 San Martino Dr in Wesley Chapel is listed at $397,710.
This home on 1340 Fort Cobb Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Wesley Chapel, FL.
Saddlebrook Fairway Village, Watergrass and Country Walk are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3264827 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (9 days ago).