1354 Westway Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4463694
Less Photos /\
1354 Westway Dr
Home Description: 1354 Westway Dr
Introducing a beautifully remodeled mid-century modern residence in Lido Shores, one of Sarasota’s most sought-after neighborhoods. Under the guidance of Sarasota School of Architecture expert Guy Peterson, this Sarasota treasure was completely renovated in 2016. Contemporary aesthetics such as walls of glass, clean lines, high ceilings and large open spaces come together around a beautiful courtyard patio and pool area to create a truly amazing living space both inside and out. Reflecting an era that emphasized function, natural light and bringing the outdoors in, the use of oversized windows and glass doors, architectural detailing, natural materials including Philippine shell stone floors and modern design elements provide a comfortable and elegant Florida lifestyle. The residence wraps around the courtyard pool, spa and patio area with all living spaces on one side, and master suite, guest bedroom and office or third bedroom on the other side. The kitchen features light maple cabinetry, white quartz counter tops, high-end stainless-steel appliances and huge center island that is open to the adjacent living/dining room. The living area’s white pecky cypress ceiling, exposed duct work and substantial wall space create a soft lofty feel and provide a perfect backdrop to beautiful art. The master suite has private patio, custom organized closet, large shower and floating vanity cabinet. Exterior artistic walls and fountains, a two-car garage, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and walled backyard complete this incredible residence. Lido Shores homeowners have access to a private neighborhood beach through the voluntary homeowner’s association.
- Address: 1354 Westway Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34236
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Recreation Facilities
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 3684
Available now at $2,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 13557
- Lot Dim: 100x135
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 27
- HOA Fees: $250 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $20
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,482,244 (29.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $778/sqft,
which is 29.9% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
1354 Westway Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1354 Westway Dr
For Sale Near: 1354 Westway Dr
- Approx Payment:$10,216*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463694) located at 1354 Westway Dr Sarasota FL 34236, call: 813-527-9259
1354 Westway Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2699 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,100,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1962.
A comparable home for sale at 1657 Alta Vista St in Sarasota is listed at $1,000,000.
This home on 1354 Westway Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bird Key, Plaza At Five Points Residences and L Elegance On Lido Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463694 has been posted on this site since 3/25/2020 (14 days ago).